Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

there should be a new event called "extintion", in which the corpus and grineer team up and begin invading dojos and the assassins apear even if you aren't marked, and it adds a storyline to the game ya know a campaign, and then we too begin wiping them out until the end of the month it came out and then everyone gets excalibur prime a a reward for surviving, and those who die onse during the month doesn't get the warframe, plus to get the warframe you must be active and do at least 5 missions, and all enimies are level 30.

Scott - "Hey Steve, we need moar money but we are too lazy to do anything new, waht shall we do?"

Steve - "Copy-paste Hyden Tenno armored model from "Dark sector" and dont bother with adding FX to it. Sell for 150 plat and also make sure that alt helmets wont work with it. Make it limited time only so greedy for exclusives crabs will buy it without second thought"

P\S Glaive looks silly in actual game for most of Excalibro skills. Just saying.

16592603fbc4e0f7904665ffbce8d2906dd37d8d

Edited by derclaw

all great (even notice something based off my last bug report OoO)

but... "Added the ability to purchase Oxium through the Market." -_- just sad. Hoped for a spawn rate fix on various missions instead... not just forever kappa.

150 platinum for a cosmetic item, wut? Stsly now, DE, you are asking a bit much here. Even as an exclusive limited time offer, it should still have a *reasonable* pricing. For that price I'd expect it to come with an Excalibur+slor+potato and Excalibur Proto-armour icon pack and sh*t out platinum eggs everytime I crouch.

100 would sound much more reasonable. Right now it is almost exclusively for wallet-warriors. At a lower price more people would buy it, and you'd be able to generate more sales.

actually,you know.It is not exclusively for wallet warriors.I mean,come on,"wallet warriors" uses real money to progress through a game.Seriously the skin doesn't offer any change in stats or extra affinity/boost whatsoever.So it is just exclusive for the ones who are so...uhm,let's replace the word in my mind with a better one.."devoted" to dark sector and got hooked into warframe.

Nice fixes!

Happy Bday, Ty for the gift, its been a long and exciting year for the game!

Nice overhaul of Torid, it drastically needed it!

150 plat is ridiculous for the skin (even though it is a mesh overhaul, ill grant you that), but I was gonna buy it on the spot until I saw the price. 

Decision was weighed by the following:

- How often do I use Excal? (not that much)

- How does it look on Excal Prime (not too clean :[ )

- How much does it cost for how often I use him? (way too much)

I would have priced it at 40 or 50 plat.

Still taking a break (but lurking the forums, and just loggin in for reward) until U13... cause... I have nothing to progress in the game. But on a plus note, I am enjoying some singleplayer adventures I missed cause of limited play time I was using on this game!

I think price is ok if you take in account that they just gave you a free wep with potato.

I would say, at this point they deserve those 150plat ~ anyway we'll get melee 2.0 soon.

Edited by CyklonDX