The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When On Earth Is The Vauban Helmet Bp Alert :(

shayvidas

Check out some of the Warframe alert apps.  You can filter and get alerts for Vauban parts only on a couple.  I use Warframe and Warframe Nexus from the Android app store. 

Doesnt help... You just get to see when the helm ended.

If you look back at the Twitter feed archives the helm is Elusive.

Last one was a couple weeks ago yes at 3am Europe/Africa time, the previous on before that is 2 Months at 1am Europe/Africa time and the next one before that is 5 Months...

Thats 3 Vauban helm alerts in the last 8 Months 2 of which were inaccessible for 1/3 of the Planet and for another 1/3 of the Planet most of them wouldve been at work.

Not complaining, rare things should be rare but this was just hilarious when I seen it.

Basically soon as I noticed this I decided screw Vauban dont need it anyways.

Last one was a couple weeks ago yes at 3am Europe/Africa time, the previous on before that is 2 Months at 1am Europe/Africa time and the next one before that is 5 Months...

Thats 3 Vauban helm alerts in the last 8 Months 2 of which were inaccessible for 1/3 of the Planet and for another 1/3 of the Planet most of them wouldve been at work.

Not complaining, rare things should be rare but this was just hilarious when I seen it.

i think it's better this way

i think this makes him more unique...

I got all of his parts using those apps.  My phone made a loud blaring noise and a count down timer was provided as well as location and missions specs.  Maybe some changes have been made since you used those two apps?

Edited by Noamuth

I got all of his parts using those apps.  My phone made a loud blaring noise and a count down timer.  Maybe some changes have been made since you used those two apps?

Oh I still use them and I can set them up to make loud blaring noises and timers but if you think Im waking up at 3am in the morning for an alert when I have work the next day you're very much mistaken...

Like I said Vauban just isnt important enough... The only thing I need it for is the Mastery other than that its useless to me.

Back to topic I do agree that the Alert chance of the helm is ludicrous (3 Alerts in 8 Months)

But I also agree that rare things should be rare and give you something to look forward too.

What I would recommend you is to trade it. It might cost you some platinum but I think it would be the fatest way to actually get it without waiting or buying the full set. Try to sell some vault runs  mods to get some plat or sell some prime parts.

What I would recommend you is to trade it. It might cost you some platinum but I think it would be the fatest way to actually get it without waiting or buying the full set. Try to sell some vault runs  mods to get some plat or sell some prime parts.

Only prime parts are tradeable.

Same situation here every time the Vauban helm appears I'm at school. Been trying to get it since I started warframe months ago but meh, I don't like complaining.

On the plus side, it's just a game bro, relax and don't stress too much about it else we'll have no fun when playing it.

On a side note, this makes me question why there's a need for Vauban to be so exclusive. Could he not have been placed in the tenno labs?

Most players have had the depressing feeling of missing a vauban alert. I personally have. If you are one of those players that have sacrificed time at work or school to somehow do the alert then u officially have no life.

When I was getting my license in the morning, the alert popped up for Vauban systems and I missed it by a minute, so I hope that for all our sakes the BPs for Vauban parts appear soon so we can stop contemplating suicide because of how rarely they appear.