Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Yeah, I think some people can forget just how fickle coding can be.

You can change one line and what used to be stable and capable of running well instead turns into a fiery wreck.

Lol, that was basically my coding project for class this week XD. Had it working just fine, needed to change the output a bit, missed a "}", and the whole program crashed. 

The problem some of us are having is that we only log on once a week, mainly wednesday, to get whatever new fodder weapon is added to the game and then log out immediately. We have nothing to do. The game is more or less dead to us. These big updates are what we look forward to the most because they give us a reason to play for more than just 1 hour every week. 

So, I figured we should list all the cool new things coming out in U13 (that unfortunately is coming out next week).

- Melee 2.0 (the spotlight one)

- New Frame (water-based)

- Grineer Shipyards (new tile-set)

- Badlands (seems like so)

- New Vay Hek (revamped)

And if you can help me add other things you know, go ahead ^^

Guys and lads. Wait until they will finish it. The game developing is not can be sort by parts they can't give parts from the complex update unless you want kill your pc with bugs and crashes. When they ready they will release this update give them a little more time. Be patient and hope the best.

No, I will not calm down. 

Games are just entertainment for some of you, but for me it's BEYOND that.

It's a life. It's the only thing that helps me go through the day without killing myself. Games are supporters that keep me from doing so. 

No matter what you say I'm still angry. I've been trying to hold back but it's becoming almost impossible. 

Boy do I feel bad for all the small animals that are gonna suffer from your wrath, Lol

Calm down though.

Taking off for vacation is one thing, but for a game? Let alone a single big update? That's laughable, really. 

Define a vacation... I'll wait.

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

Hello Megan : reading a lot of frustrated posts, I think that it would be Really Helpful if you could say a few things (without too much spoiling) on the reasons of this delay,

therefore those who thought of a not-so-bad glitch, an enormous amount of last-minute additions or even some nasty fatal errors would know why,

and end up understanding your decision. (or keep raging,at worst)

The problem some of us are having is that we only log on once a week, mainly wednesday, to get whatever new fodder weapon is added to the game and then log out immediately. We have nothing to do. The game is more or less dead to us. These big updates are what we look forward to the most because they give us a reason to play for more than just 1 hour every week. 

wow, thats clever.

Anyway, their are people in this community who have grinded pretty much everything out (brakk...G3 hate me) and formaed the entire market. So what are we really supposed to do, aside from forma, repeat process and such. A big update would breathe new life into a game that is starting to simply take up hard drive space.