The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

this is how the ps4 community feels every time we see you guys with a new update and we have to wait weeks to play it.

its a horrible feeling right. now we really are a community that will grow together..through all of our pain.

*opens beautiful, loving, muscular arms for your tender hugs*

:)

*mustache curls mischievously as you embrace*

Delayed content is normal especially when we are talking about software projects.
The Grinner Systems showed to me that DE was 100% sure that the U13 would come today.
But no U13 and no Hotfix or tenno reinforcements... this is worring me.
For me, the empty update day looks like some big trouble went into DE HQ,
hope is just a bug and everyone/everything is ok in there.
Strength DE and please continue to dedicate your lives in Warframe, I want to put more 1270 hours in your game.

No joke here, I am really worry with you guys '-'.

[DE]Megan, on 02 Apr 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:snapback.png

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

So not even a hotfix or event. Wow.

Better this way, right now they are doing an "all hands in deck" so they can finish U13 in time. I know it sucks not having our weekly dose of content, but if this avoid another delay, I'm fine with it.

They're just probably making sure that U13 is going to run smooth before dropping it. If it wasn't imagine all the work that would have to go into fixing it and all the players that would complain. So I guess they figured why not handle it now and have less of a headache later. IMO.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Delayed content is normal especially when we are talking about software projects.

The Grinner Systems showed to me that DE was 100% sure that the U13 would come today.

But no U13 and no Hotfix or tenno reinforcements... this is worring me.

For me, the empty update day looks like some big trouble went into DE HQ,

hope is just a bug and everyone/everything is ok in there.

Strength DE and please continue to dedicate your lives in Warframe, I want to put more 1270 hours in your game.

No joke here, I am really worry with you guys '-'.

Just some final polish, I'm sure.

The timer activation may have been an accident.

Same dude .. we need update !!

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

They're just probably making sure that U13 is going to run smooth before dropping it. If it wasn't imagine all the work that would have to go into fixing it and all the players that would complain. So I guess they figured why not handle it now and have less of a headache later. IMO.

Yep, work with software projects is really hard, make it run is easy

But make it run smooth is the tricky part

With all the hard work they've put into this game and with all the rewards they give us, (even though we have to grind for some) we should be a bit more easy with them and just say, "De. Thank you for your hard work. Keep it up. We are still here with you."

Edit: Remember. We all live in real life where unexpected things happen. (Especially human mistakes. I make them and I am sure everyone else as well.)

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Funny thing with me was that I was excited for U13 today, was disappointed it didn't happen (didn't get mad) and now I'm excited all over again. I never understood why all the rage over it being delayed. It happens with lots of games. A release date is set and then gets delayed. Can't wait for the preview this Friday =)

I was expecting at least some vanity items, maybe a new weapon, a syandana?... nothing? 

You can delay U13 as long as you need but my credit card was kinda expecting to buy me a syandana or something today. so no? shall i tell her the bad news?