The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Paranoia mode has been fully activated

Thanks alot OP, now im checking Canadian news reports to make sure noone wound up in the hospital up there

The Devs were practicing the 2.0 system on each other and all hell broke loose in the office.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Delayed content is normal especially when we are talking about software projects.

The Grinner Systems showed to me that DE was 100% sure that the U13 would come today.

But no U13 and no Hotfix or tenno reinforcements... this is worring me.

For me, the empty update day looks like some big trouble went into DE HQ,

hope is just a bug and everyone/everything is ok in there.

Strength DE and please continue to dedicate your lives in Warframe, I want to put more 1270 hours in your game.

No joke here, I am really worry with you guys '-'.

Yeah you totally right, call the police, the army.

Make sure no portal to Oblivion has suddenly opened in the building.

Mind ninja unicorns invasions too.

OMG.

Edited by Phantasmo

I never catch updates as they go live. I live in Turkey and the time zone really fudges up if you know what I mean. It is generally 3-7 AM when it goes live. I have classes in the morning so I go to sleep. Even though I never catch an update live, I always check the game when I wake up, today was seriously a dissapointment, not in DE it's just that I'm used to having updates when I wake up Thursday mornings. They were my happy mornings :/

Edit: the thread is soooo derailed everybody is going to think I'm trying to derail it hahah

Edited by thecolin-

Too many people think DE is actually trolling around with the last min countdown..

Considering they're delaying it a whole week, it was probably a game-breaking bug.. 
It's actually a good thing they noticed whatever it is before releasing the content..
Imagine the hate/feedback/backlash if they release a mega-hyped update with severe game-breaking bugs..

Although, I think it would do the community good if you can somehow explain the situation on the upcoming devstream.. 
It will definitely ease the situation.. 

Anyway, good luck to the devs with solving the problems..
Take all the time you need..

This is not a hype, rage, or DE fudged up thread.

This is a "I believe DE can make it all work" thread.

Because I do believe they can, and that if it takes another week to lauch probably the second, if not most, biggest thread since the game's release, then they take another week and we'll all be just fine :)

This is not a hype, rage, or DE fudged up thread.

This is a "I believe DE can make it all work" thread.

Because I do believe they can, and that if it takes another week to lauch probably the second, if not most, biggest thread since the game's release, then they take another week and we'll all be just fine :)

Don't worry fellow Tenno, by now I think most people burned through their rage already. I agree, let's just wait. We have more immediate things to worry about riight now... like beating SMITE in the mmobomb voting!

“Tenno, Ceres is currently under transformation. There is heavy activity in this region, join the field of battle and receive rewards for your efforts. They may become useful in the near future... “

what you guys think?