The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Because were not acting like its the end of the world that makes us white knights?, you @ss hats are pathetic, I hope they do delay it again, just so I can see some more grown @ss men make another 250 plus page thread......hilarious.

Not calling you out, just making the quote as it is fitting.

A person defending a positive view they have is not a white knight. A person saying, for whatever reason, that what DE did was ok is either a white knight, or delusional. And even if you are a saint (again, impersonal you here, not calling out) and think that WHAT they did was ok, you have to be stupid to say that HOW they did was anywhere near acceptable.

Which I think is a problem in the recent discussions. There are many people genuinely complaining about HOW it was done, and being tagged as self-entitled.

The fact that DE is saying NOTHING about it AT ALL doesnt make it any better, for people being tagged erroneously, nor for DE as a company. They are lucky people are usually too young to differentiate internet business and real world, non-pixel business. Similar decision making in a world of real, non-pixel products would have bankrupted DE already. It gets easier when your product is something people start on their computers, check it, and go offline in a matter of seconds.

can we all calm down now?

here... have a handsome Proto Excal wanting you to calm your tittles.

F7bHiWu.png

That doesn't look good...if he was an Action Figure and if I was a kid again......id prob skip over him.........colors are not meshing together

now Nyx.........and Immortal Excal.....oh yes

A person defending a positive view they have is not a white knight. A person saying, for whatever reason, that what DE did was ok is either a white knight, or delusional. And even if you are a saint (again, impersonal you here, not calling out) and think that WHAT they did was ok, you have to be stupid to say that HOW they did was anywhere near acceptable.

Which I think is a problem in the recent discussions. There are many people genuinely complaining about HOW it was done, and being tagged as self-entitled.

The fact that DE is saying NOTHING about it AT ALL doesnt make it any better, for people being tagged erroneously, nor for DE as a company. They are lucky people are usually too young to differentiate internet business and real world, non-pixel business. Similar decision making in a world of real, non-pixel products would have bankrupted DE already. It gets easier when your product is something people start on their computers, check it, and go offline in a matter of seconds.

WHAT DID DE DO OR NOT DO????

They planned something, didn't even promise or hype the date really the community made and assumption.  The date came and the update can't happen, and DE said so.

Wanting or expecting more or reading into it any more is unreasonable and blowing it out of proportion like so many are doing in this thread is even more unreasonable and yes is equated to self entitled whiny children.

can we all calm down now?

here... have a handsome Proto Excal wanting you to calm your tittles.

F7bHiWu.png

I know everybody is upset about something, but can we take a second to talk about how Proto Excalibutt is wearing speedos ?

Like right there !

Tight

Black

Rubber

Speedos 

What non-pixel company was ever bankrupted because they delayed a product?

Hek, GM is now not getting into trouble because of faulty ignition switches that actually lead to deaths.

BP knew they made crappy pipes and connectors that eventually lead to a humongous oil spill, there was even a death, and they are doing fine.

Pretty sure a one week delay never killed any company.

WHAT DID DE DO OR NOT DO????

They planned something, didn't even promise or hype the date really the community made and assumption. The date came and the update can't happen, and DE said so.

Wanting or expecting more or reading into it any more is unreasonable and blowing it out of proportion like so many are doing in this thread is even more unreasonable and yes is equated to self entitled whiny children.

I disagree. In business, silence is not consent, if there is a 150+ page hype thread and something is not coming along, staying quiet is poor decision making no matter how you twist it.

There was no "plan", it was a deadline. The argument that because Scott Steve and Geoff didnt come personally to post a gif or quote 10 others in the Hype Thread doesnt mean it was not confirmed is just weak. The fact that they announced the delay in this thread of all places is weaker. That "deal with it" reply followed by apology alerts and not a single official note in a proper was next is weaker still. And the fact that they knew it wasnt coming, with enough advance to have the Art Team make the countdownception is the icing of the cake. I may come back for the game, I probably will... But DE is surely in the list of companies that I use services/purchase from, but just cant trust. I paid for the vision, and if I spend any platinum now I am spending it on pixels and fleeting fun, and never again because I believe in the artistic vision or business model being used by DE.

Edit - Mak_Gohae, there is no use arguing anything with you, Commander Fail of the Grinner Candyland. Quote as you like, you will get flak but never an argument with me.

Edited by Dogoframe

That doesn't look good...if he was an Action Figure and if I was a kid again......id prob skip over him.........colors are not meshing together

now Nyx.........and Immortal Excal.....oh yes

Disagree, I think he looks fantastic.  I love it.

I disagree. In business, silence is not consent, if there is a 150+ page hype thread and something is not coming along, staying quiet is poor decision making no matter how you twist it.

There was no "plan", it was a deadline. The argument that because Scott Steve and Geoff didnt come personally to post a gif or quote 10 others in the Hype Thread doesnt mean it was not confirmed is just weak. The fact that they announced the delay in this thread of all places is weaker. That "deal with it" reply followed by apology alerts and not a single official note in a proper was next is weaker still. And the fact that they knew it wasnt coming, with enough advance to have the Art Team make the countdownception is the icing of the cake. I may come back for the game, I probably will... But DE is surely in the list of companies that I use services/purchase from, but just cant trust. I paid for the vision, and if I spend any platinum now I am spending it on pixels and fleeting fun, and never again because I believe in the artistic vision or business model being used by DE.

Edit - Mak_Gohae, there is no use arguing anything with you, Commander Fail of the Grinner Candyland. Quote as you like, you will get flak but never an argument with me.

Is this person real?

Please don't tell me the last 250 something pages was full of this.

Is this person real?

Please don't tell me the last 250 something pages was full of this.

I am very real.

And I like to think that most of the 250 pages is gifs, quote-chains and rage after yesterday`s atomic egg. So yes, however low in score my post may be, I am fairly sure the thread is worse.

Doesnt help YOUR side tho to point something out and give no argumentation.