Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Theres hundreads of crazy jabronies posting in this thread, and you come along to say the truth.

You are so right, and these ppl will learn, yet again, how sad and frustrating every update is.

This is rhino prime history repeated, everybody hyped for rhino prime, until they realized the chances of getting it in the void are very low.

nope the stance mods arent rare in the devstream they were commons

I'm sure DE already has a way to deal with this. Like for instance, some of the stance mods could be incredibly common, or we'll be given 1 or 2 to start off with. 

haha lol, no they never give any for start off, that would defeat the porpuse of playing to aquire them.

no precedents of they doing that.

Theres hundreads of crazy jabronies posting in this thread, and you come along to say the truth.

You are so right, and these ppl will learn, yet again, how sad and frustrating every update is.

This is rhino prime history repeated, everybody hyped for rhino prime, until they realized the chances of getting it in the void are very low.

Not nessessarily.

For one, everyone is being given the default stance mod. It's said not to do much, but it's something.

Second, the mods are apparently common drops.

Third, mods relating to the charge feature are going to be changed to something else to benefit Melee 2.0. In other words; new mods all around for those with charged attack mods.

Fourth, the basis of Melee 2.0 is available by default; equipping melee, energy channeling, combos, and bullet parrying.

The mods are simply going to ENHANCE what we already have. This isn't like Rhino prime where they released it, only for you to have to go hunt for it. Here, we're getting mostly everything Melee 2.0 has to offer right off the bat. The minor additions we find in the wild.

One Week Ago I got my first warning point,

Lets hope this week i don't get my second one!

Well, and I'm just spitballing here, you could try not posting something worth a warning post.  As I understand it it's fairly easy to do, even when disappointed.

but yeah.... come on Update.

Fever strike is common mod also you know. 

How is it common?

I only have a single copy.

Took me hours to get one, though.

Some of my clanmates never got one.

EDIT:

Correction: not "some", but "the most".

Edited by Harbinger777

How is it common?

I only have a single copy.

Took me hours to get one, though.

Some of my clanmates never got one.

Sry, it belongs to uncommon mod group. Also, as stated before, Shield Flux is a catchy mod that you can get only via transmutation, and its description says common...figure that one out...common where?