The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm on the east coast, literally 5 hours away from them if i'm not mistaken. They're on the east coast right, in California?

They ARE on the east coast in Canada... which is what I think you meant to say.

As for the OP... How many content patches for games with hundreds of thousands of users do you have under your belt?

Patches take as much time as they take.

It's funny, warframe takes forever to drop these update, and literally 4 minutes before you can actually get in a game, there's a bug fix.. Its like their waiting until the last minutes. It just worries me a little.

Edited by Kvzakau

Look at Brock. What a $&*^. I hate that guy. Why are his eyes always closed? Is he having a stroke at all times?

Fun Fact: Brock was taken out of that one season because the creators thought Americans found him "offensive" turns out, no one gave a crap and they added him back in the next season.

I know you all are going to hate me for this, but its a serious question that needs to be answered.

If the update was delayed a week ago. Why is it taking so long lol? Like seriously, they had basically a week to bug fix, get prepared and as soon as possible get this update dropped in a fashionable manner. It just phases me when warframe does these types of things. Now i know i'm being impatient, but come on now, they had a whole WEEK to fix anything and essentially pre-patch the game like any other company would if they had a delayed patch.

I agree with you but i think the common time for Warframe updates is near the start of the following day :S