The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Ungrateful.

Can you at least understand the time they put into this?

You can promise the world but if you don't deliver it will haunt you regardless of profession.  Also I realize the delay was likely for quality issues still considering the delay the lack of information on the status of overdue content (specifically updated release time info) is upsetting.

You can promise the world but if you don't deliver it will haunt you regardless of profession.  Also I realize the delay was likely for quality issues still considering the delay the lack of information on the status of overdue content (specifically updated release time info) is upsetting.

And they will deliver.  Just have patience.  A few hours is nothing to fret about; do something else and come back.

We've been told it'll be today.

Repeatedly.

They don't exactly need to give us a precise hour and minute for the release date.