Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enigma - The Hacker Warframe - Art Update

FinnishHim

• 4 months later...

I was thinking of a similar idea just the other night, great to see it visualised and put forward already!

The art is awesome, mega props to the creator.

I especially like her number 1 and number 3.

Edited by SpaceSheepie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At first reading the Topic title i thought this was pointless because we already are capable of hacking with every frame, i now know i wasnt thinking big enough this is actually a really awesome idea. ALSO CAN SOMEONE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH THIS ARTIST I HAVE ALOT OF WORK IVE DONE AND I CANT REALLY PROGRESS ANY FURTHER AND THIS ARTWORK IS EXACTLY EHAT IM LOOKING FOR lol

At first reading the Topic title i thought this was pointless because we already are capable of hacking with every frame, i now know i wasnt thinking big enough this is actually a really awesome idea. ALSO CAN SOMEONE PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH THIS ARTIST I HAVE ALOT OF WORK IVE DONE AND I CANT REALLY PROGRESS ANY FURTHER AND THIS ARTWORK IS EXACTLY EHAT IM LOOKING FOR lol

Wow! That's great. Interesting, unusual and useful frame. But I still have something to say :)

I'd like if Binary spike gained control of robots (and corpus, maybe), but not just stunned them. Infested may not be affected at all (you'll want Saryn with you :) ).

The Warden isn't very useful (we have shield osprey specters). Maybe, it would be better, if the frame hacked cameras for remote use of other skills and disabling/enabling them. Also, this ability must have a passive part, which shows all cameras through walls in some range (no one needs to control camera, that is few meters away :) ).

Thanks for reading and for your work on the frame. I'd really like to see this in game.

P.S. And sorry for mistakes.

P.P.S. Acquisition quests may be hard spy missions. And some syndicate mods:

- additional credits for every enemy affected by abilities;

- gain direct control of NPC, which had player's cursor on it before Binary spike activation. That's really hard for developers, but brings lot of fun, utility and it's balanced.

Edited by PeterBzz

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Yeah I concepted this 'frame before the Syndicates came out but yeah, her 3 is sort of obsolete now. The camera idea isn't bad but I would fear that Enigma would become too niche - only useful on Corpus tilesets... unique idea though!

Hey! Yeah I concepted this 'frame before the Syndicates came out but yeah, her 3 is sort of obsolete now. The camera idea isn't bad but I would fear that Enigma would become too niche - only useful on Corpus tilesets... unique idea though!

I think it should still be preserved as what it is, a radial buff. But now that we have syndicates that do the same it should add something else whether it keeps the radial buff of shields but also restores heath and or energy. Maybe its a radial debuff to enemies.

• 1 month later...

If I'd seen this before today, I likely wouldn't have created my Neuron concept. Wow. Great work.

I quite like the concept. Especially the storyline/lore. Neural Sentries are far too unexplored for concepts, I think. Using the angle of personifying the NS as a being that now reside within the Enigma Warframe adds a good depth of character. 

Edited by Rhekemi

Seems really cool, although I'd like see the Osprey also have beefed up weapons damage, and have it prioritize enemies affected by Binary Spike, or something like that. Just to give it a little bit more in the offensive department.

Tbh The Warden really wouldn't be all that handy as an ability because we have Shield Osprey Spectres, so I'd be interested in seeing that turn into more of a walking arsenal. It'd be interesting to see perhaps an Osprey or MOA that would scale with enemy levels, and then could be upgraded/repaired by killing enemies affected by the Binary Spike.

Edited by Akiryx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all!

If I'd seen this before today, I likely wouldn't have created my Neuron concept. Wow. Great work.

I quite like the concept. Especially the storyline/lore. Neural Sentries are far too unexplored for concepts, I think. Using the angle of personifying the NS as a being that now reside within the Enigma Warframe adds a good depth of character. 

Thanks!! I really appreciate it when people value the story/background of a character. Neural Sentries are definitely in need of more exploration in my opinion and I thought that a symbiotic relationship with one would make for a great warframe.

Seems really cool, although I'd like see the Osprey also have beefed up weapons damage, and have it prioritize enemies affected by Binary Spike, or something like that. Just to give it a little bit more in the offensive department.

Tbh The Warden really wouldn't be all that handy as an ability because we have Shield Osprey Spectres, so I'd be interested in seeing that turn into more of a walking arsenal. It'd be interesting to see perhaps an Osprey or MOA that would scale with enemy levels, and then could be upgraded/repaired by killing enemies affected by the Binary Spike.

I get that a lot. I created this post before Syndicates so it was original back then. I really should edit the Warden ability and overhaul it hard but my attention has been drawn away from these forums over the past year haha. I really like the binary spike designating enemies idea though!

The Warden needs to self destruct at the end (think oxium osprey) and do radial magnetic or electric damage.
The new Grineer turrets should be repaired and hacked in gridhack. Making them remote sentrys. Arc traps restore or over shield tenno.

I disagree about self destruction, since it's supposed to go back to Enigma after its use. However that's a good point, they've added lots of Grineer tech in the past year that would be pretty helpful for her Gridhack!

• 2 months later...