The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Ironically, I love Hate. Scythes have always been one my favorite weapons, and I figure what better weapon to show off in the vegetation of Earth (that we Tenno saved) than a gardening tool turned weapon of mass slaughter?

gYI4BL5.jpg

Я бы не принимал бы фотошопные скриншоты ибо это уже не скрины а полная переделка - по сути использование фотошопа есть нарушение конкурса !

Я бы не принимал бы фотошопные скриншоты ибо это уже не скрины а полная переделка - по сути использование фотошопа есть нарушение конкурса !

Rules:

One submission per user

Image must be a screenshot

Screenshot can be edited or altered

No collaborated submissions

Do not reserve posts in this thread

He sat in the shadows in quiet contemplation, awaiting the slaughter about to unfold. He did not enjoy the killing, but it was his duty as Loki, master race of the Tenno. He could feel the call of his Galatine, thirsting for the blood of his foes as he waited in silence for the right opportunity to strike. 

cAUBmb0.jpg

"http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/tiny99990/Warframe0128_zps6f22ceaa.png

Here's my entry I figured its a bit different idk if anyone else has done this or try'd it but it was the closest I could get that blade to the camera I spent over an hour trying to get it closer and trying to get a better picture... *sighs* I need a life. 

PS I don't know how to attach my picture onto this thread otherwise I would :)

its on photobucket though.

Edited by tiny99990

AHHHHH!!! IT'S THE STALK- no, wait.... it's a necros.... deffinitely a necros.

qFcpB6V.png?1

Okay, so taking pictures of a few warframes, I have an actual story.

So I take Reaper, my necros out with one of my favorite set of weapons. Maybe some of you know what SET that is.

Funny thing to note: Mock the Stalker, and the Stalker will mock you.

Honest truth!

I was not even a minute in when the dreaded flickering began, sending Reaper the threatening messages of the Stalker, claiming that Jackal's death would be 'avenged'. Took a little while but he finally 'killed' Reaper. I suppose that Stalker gave his rather annoyed blessing for this image, despite not getting his picture in it. So, here is Reaper so closely mimicking the Stalker.

First submission ever so I'm rather excited! Reaper liked the attention anyways. Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait for our lama, bat, dog thing but I'll do my best to be as patient as a Tenno can be. XD

watch yourself Alad V, Valkyr is free and looking for vengeance.

ni4MWqK.png?1

thought I'd enter my little rage butterfly :P, I tried not to edit it too much, so I just added a soft gausian blur to the edges ^^ looks pretty much the same though.

Enjoy