Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please I Beg You

Doughalo2

Im mastery 13 and like many players have many recources. BUT the most annoying thing is having the recources needed to build 25 forma's and having to wait 1 DAY !!!! for 1 forma etc to build. WHY MAKE US WAIT !!! 

DE I know warframe is a free game and all but making us build something like a forma one at a time is a ridiculous way to TRY and get players to buy more plat.

PLEASE make an option to build more at once !!!!!

I have spent 150+ $ on warframe now and I dont regret it. because hey I LOVE warframe, but i think this is an unfare wait and all items should at least have several builds in one day.

Thank you DE for a wonderfull game, with amazing content updates, and for giving us a game the holds an amazing community!!!

1 a Day is alright... but It would be nice if you could queue and auto-collect them so I did not need to log on exactly 24 hours later to get the next one building. If I could Queue at least 5-7 at a time that would be better

Well there are 3 ways to look at why they do this

1.  You have to relevel what you forma which takes time, granted it can be done in like 4hrs but not always, i have like 25 forma blueprints myself

2. It makes you have to come back to the game every day? if you cant do everything in one day you have to come back, and play more, and spend more time enjoying the game

3. they have the option to buy forma for 20plat and its already made, why would anyone buy them and help support DE if you could make all the ones in your inventory at one time? have say my 25 forma done in 24 hours? they gotta get paid somehow, and it least you can get it for free for those players who cant afford to spend money on the game(hell i spend at like $40 a month on average)

edit:  

1 a Day is alright... but It would be nice if you could queue and auto-collect them so I did not need to log on exactly 24 hours later to get the next one building. If I could Queue at least 5-7 at a time that would be better

yeah i agree with that, that would be nice and a compromise, but if someone was waiting to play again till they had their x amount of forma done they wouldnt even log back in till then to get them again, or at least is a possibility, and the more times you login the perception can be the more likely you are to spend money on stuffs

Edited by Trouvo

+1 for queing , that definitely would be a good idea 

DE I know warframe is a free game and all but making us build something like a forma one at a time is a ridiculous way to TRY and get players to buy more plat.

I think a lot of restrictions in this game are a ridiculous way to try getting players to buy more platinum, like, everything, this is a beta test after all, the testing is taking forever if you ask me thanks to the paywalls and the random numbers, I just wonder how could they think cosmetics alone can't sustain the game when companies like Valve have already two free games printing money for them with only cosmetics and battle boosters alone, not to mention the community made content.

So what is it that you don't like about the current systems, it just waiting 24hrs?

Then how about building a second forma concurrently at an increased cost say 2 X base cost then a third for 4 x base cost etc. As you say resource is not an issue.

Personally I don't have a problem with the current system, but I play way too much WF :D

Removing the 1 Forma every 24 hours limit completely would ruin DE's profit regarding Forma. No one will ever buy them. 20 Platinum for a crafted one isn't too much. BUT.
1) I'd like the option to queue items in the foundry. And maybe the option to automatically claim them if they don't require slots.
2) Perhaps an additional foundry room in the Dojo that allows players to craft 2 items of the same kind if Rank X or above.

Edited by Krotalon

Auto craft? nice

I think a lot of restrictions in this game are a ridiculous way to try getting players to buy more platinum, like, everything, this is a beta test after all..

DE have a lot of things to almost force people to buy platinum. Its a part of their business model as a Free-2-Play game. At least they haven't gone completely Pay-2-Win yet. If they started to allow weapon/warframe trading, then they would be.

However, you cannot say that they are a Beta still. They passed that line long ago.