Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mods] Blazing Shield , Frozen Shield , Acid Shield

Elestor

Mod : Blazing shield

Chance to damage enemies with18px-Heat_b.png Heat Damage or Fire Damage when shield is struck by melee enemyes.

Rank Effect Cost Conclave
0        15%    6       C3
1        30%    7       C3
2        45%    8       C4
3        60%   9       C5

Notes:

Inpsire the current Retribution that deals electical damage. Mainly making it usefull to ocasionally stun enemys . The infested are the most melee oriented enemyes and frankly the current retribution dose nothing much for them, not that usefull compared to other mods. Following mods are ment to help or urge players to use mechanics (such as blocking) more often.

Other variants: 

Frozen shield = difference is 18px-Cold_b.png Cold Damage or Freeze Damage and instead of shield struck, is when BLOCKING

Acid shield = difference is 18px-Toxin_b.png Toxin Damage or Poison Damage  , and instead of shield struck , is HEALTH.

Edited by Elestor

Blazing Shields: creates a small explosion around the player when shields are completely drained. (Rare)

Overcharged: Gives 20% more shields, but decreases shield recharge rate by 40%. (Corrupted) (Rare)

Acid Shields: Upon taking melee damage, enemy takes 50% of the damage back in toxin damage. 15% status chance. (uncommon)

Might I suggest that we go a step further and incorporate the elemental resistance mods into these as well; there's currently quite a large amount of mods that are too situational on their own, if they were to condense them they could probably create some mods worth using.

ex) Blazing Shield:

+20% Fire resistance (max 80%)

+15% Chance to deal fire damage, equal to 20% of original damage dealt (max 60% chance, 80% damage)

For added fun, it would be cool if having two elemental shield mods gave you a combined element (yes, an Exploding shield) but I doubt anyone would sacrifice more than one mod space for these so it'd probably be redundant.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

It would be possible ... 
Nukers like nova have 2 mods that increase power. 

Tanks should have something too. 

But there is diffrence between melee damage and all dmg ... Eighter way great mod ideas . Aldow kneeling is a bit overkill but would be awesome as an april 1 MOD

What i want is a Gas shield .. triggerd by health loss.

So i can see clouds of farts taking out enemys

Edited by Elestor

• 2 weeks later...