Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Beat Airmech, So They Are Adding A Pet In Warframe's Honor

paul62626

we beat AirMech in MmoBomb's F2P Bracket So They Are Showing Support By Getting thier players to vote for us in the next vote, Currently there is a poll for what Pet(some cosmetic item that follows your Main Player) that is to be made(For Airmech) if warframe wins the next round:

So Here is the poll (they wanted warframe player opinions)(hence i passed it along):

they were originally going to release the pet if they won, but since we won fair and square they are changing it to if we win the next round.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53320447e4b07c9e253c30cd

Go Vote To Decide What Pet They Will Make(since none of them know what any of these things are)

as for warframe event/rewards currently DE hasn't made a announcement having anything to do with voting or the brackets. but warframe has been winning due to the player population here that has been following it.

Thanks To User Teasing For Posting The Exact Quote from Airmech Forums:

CarbonJames of Carbon Games said

"I think we should support Warframe through the rest of the battle. In fact, I will again offer up the Warframe reward IF Warframe wins the next round. We'll also support them ingame. So either to honor them as an opponent, or just because you are greedy and want a free pet, vote for Warframe! When they put the next poll up I'll update the first post.

In the meantime, here is a poll to decide what the pet/head will be. Can someone pass this along to the Warframe community so they can also have a say? I want to make sure they see this as supportive.

-Edited for Clarity

also i have no clue where this topic should be so if a mod needs to move it, i'm sorry ahead of time

Edited by paul62626

Doesn't the poll ask: "If Airmech beats Warframe, what should the reward/trophy be?" 

Which is why I asked if we are getting anything out of this bracket.

Edit: Warframe apparently beat a lot of games, but is Warframe getting anything because of it?

Edited by PoorCensored

Edit: Warframe apparently beat a lot of games, but is Warframe getting anything because of it?

Wanna bet that we will get more grind? I am betting elusive Ammo Drum.

So far no, though with enough begging DE might be kind enough to give those who voted a reward.

maybe a airmech skin? or weapon? there is a bunch they could do, but i was reading the forums(airmech) and i saw that one of the devs wanted Warframe community to know about this vote so they can see what warframe players think they should make since it is DE's Game

Warframe vs Path of Exile, that's going to be a tricky one.

Hoping we win!

We are actually up against Mabinogi. The post on mmobomb states: SMITE vs. Path of Exile; Mabinogi vs. Warframe. That means we have to beat Mabinogi. This is the semi-finals. If we beat them, we will have to go up against either SMITE or Path of Exile, depending on which one wins there.

Btw, where do we go to vote on the bracket?

they are taking a week break and voting will be up on the 31st

M 3/31: SMITE vs. Path of Exile

M 3/31: Mabinogi vs. Warframe

Th 4/3: The Final Match-up!

Edited by paul62626

"I think we should support Warframe through the rest of the battle. In fact, I will again offer up the Warframe reward IF Warframe wins the next round. We'll also support them ingame. So either to honor them as an opponent, or just because you are greedy and want a free pet, vote for Warframe! When they put the next poll up I'll update the first post.

In the meantime, here is a poll to decide what the pet/head will be. Can someone pass this along to the Warframe community so they can also have a say? I want to make sure they see this as supportive.

Thanks, i added you to the Original Post

im afraid of the finals, we will beat mabinogi obviously

I have my doubts. They have been proven to be botting and hacking to rig the votes, but mmobomb is doing nothing about it. If we really want to beat them, we have to have literally EVERY player helping out, otherwise we will lose to the cheaters.

I have my doubts. They have been proven to be botting and hacking to rig the votes, but mmobomb is doing nothing about it. If we really want to beat them, we have to have literally EVERY player helping out, otherwise we will lose to the cheaters.

shieeeet :c

Wait, this "Mabinogi", this seemingly lame virtual reality game, beat out Planetside 2!?!??!??!?!

HOW!?

We must avenge our fallen comrade!

It's because mabinogi has more servers than planetside 2. The asian servers are quite big so planetside had a bad time with the poll. Don't take the vote to face value, planetside 2 losing means nothing at all. It just means there is less participation or less players than mabinogi. Mabinogi had a 3x thing if they won but I'm not sure if planet side 2 had an incentive to win.

Uhhh... not sure whether you are trolling or just got confused. Mabinogi hasn't been botting actually. During the ragnorak vs. Mabinogi poll, mabinogi was steamrolling them until ragnorak pulled a huge comeback in two days. It turns out that people were botting as some ips for ragnorak voted 300+ times. That iss why people on MMObomb were complaining about the poll. It was reset and monitored closely and ragnorak online lost. So I'm sure mmobomb would know if mabinogi was botting. The problem with warframe vs. mabi is that the asian servers that mabi has are huge and so warframe might lose to them. I'm not sure how many servers warframe has but it's probably not as much as mabinogi.

Uhhh... not sure whether you are trolling or just got confused. Mabinogi hasn't been botting actually. During the ragnorak vs. Mabinogi poll, mabinogi was steamrolling them until ragnorak pulled a huge comeback in two days. It turns out that people were botting as some ips for ragnorak voted 300+ times. That iss why people on MMObomb were complaining about the poll. It was reset and monitored closely and ragnorak online lost. So I'm sure mmobomb would know if mabinogi was botting. The problem with warframe vs. mabi is that the asian servers that mabi has are huge and so warframe might lose to them. I'm not sure how many servers warframe has but it's probably not as much as mabinogi.

Warframe has no dedicated servers. It's all Peer-2-Peer.