Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Beat Airmech, So They Are Adding A Pet In Warframe's Honor

paul62626

Uhhh... not sure whether you are trolling or just got confused. Mabinogi hasn't been botting actually. During the ragnorak vs. Mabinogi poll, mabinogi was steamrolling them until ragnorak pulled a huge comeback in two days. It turns out that people were botting as some ips for ragnorak voted 300+ times. That iss why people on MMObomb were complaining about the poll. It was reset and monitored closely and ragnorak online lost. So I'm sure mmobomb would know if mabinogi was botting. The problem with warframe vs. mabi is that the asian servers that mabi has are huge and so warframe might lose to them. I'm not sure how many servers warframe has but it's probably not as much as mabinogi.

Eh, bunch of people said mabinogi botted, so that's what I thought.

Uhhh... not sure whether you are trolling or just got confused. Mabinogi hasn't been botting actually. During the ragnorak vs. Mabinogi poll, mabinogi was steamrolling them until ragnorak pulled a huge comeback in two days. It turns out that people were botting as some ips for ragnorak voted 300+ times. That iss why people on MMObomb were complaining about the poll. It was reset and monitored closely and ragnorak online lost. So I'm sure mmobomb would know if mabinogi was botting. The problem with warframe vs. mabi is that the asian servers that mabi has are huge and so warframe might lose to them. I'm not sure how many servers warframe has but it's probably not as much as mabinogi.

Also, apparently AirMech said they would try to get their players to vote for us. Remember they said if we win this round, their players would get prizes, so I think that's incentive enough. Also if we post it around on Facebook and Twitter and other social media sites, and just spread the word, we will probably win.

I have my doubts. They have been proven to be botting and hacking to rig the votes, but mmobomb is doing nothing about it. If we really want to beat them, we have to have literally EVERY player helping out, otherwise we will lose to the cheaters.

how did u know that they are cheating ?!

Now thats sportsmanship right there.I do believe the Aimech devs are not the first ones to do this,but that makes it just better.

What I am troubled about is that DE have been rather silent about this F2P showdown matter,so I would like to know if theyre secretly planning something,or they are just not planning anything.

Something like a hint or comment from one of the DEvs would be appreaciated.

wow .... Mabinogi seems to be that typical boring rpg .

This is why you don't judge a book by its cover. In any case, I'll still put my foot down, and I shall not vote for either Warframe nor Mabinogi due to my bias towards both sides.

Edited by ChaoticVice777