Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add This 48-Round Revolver To Warframe

Protomorph

I saw this a while back and of course Warframe was the first thing I thought of.

HM5WLk0.jpg

Some more information here

http://www.therightplanet.com/2012/07/super-pistol/

and a few images of something similar here

https://www.google.com/search?q=joseph+enouy+8+cylinder+revolver&safe=off&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=BPA4U-q7F9TLsQTI8YAI&ved=0CEYQ7Ak&biw=1280&bih=660

I don't know about you but I think this would be a blast to use and totally fits with the Warframe "over the top" aesthetic. This gun may not have been feasible for Joseph Enouy in the 1800s, but I think it fits right into the future. In space. With ninjas.

Edits: changed formatting to insert image into post

Edited by Protomorph

Maybe it's what Rhino hides in that codpiece of his; can't think of any other logical place to put that thing.

You mean like this?

hxR96xh.jpg

Or THIS?

isVdhEn.jpg

TO COMPLETE YOUR LIFE AND GET THE WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS??!!?!?!?!?

iqx5bjO.jpg

Edited by Protomorph

Do you have any oidea the sheer reload time? Per 6 bullets it's 1 second. That reload time increases horrifically

On the bright side, you'd be sending a rain of bullets. On the downside, you'd be reloading a year longer than the already year long Sobek's reload.

Logistics are for mortals.

Moved to the proper section.

Oh. Would it be possible to not have the thread moved here? I don't think anyone will see it, at least there is much less chance than general discussion. I mean I doubt this would ever actually be added to the game, more of an entertainment thing, but on the slight chance it did happen it would be really cool.

Syle points baby. Just think of the fear...NAY, THE JEALOUSY this fantastic artillery will inspire in friend and foe alike.

To be honest, if I saw such a thing in a battlefield the only thing I'd feel would be utter confusion. Then, as my mind struggled to make sense of how somebody could ever think something like that was a good idea, I'd get shot, understand, and die enlightened.

So yeah, it would work. Only for reasons other than the one intended.