Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Clantech

TerraNovaX

Ever since the new damage system came out, and somewhat before it, I have seen a trend of the infested clantech coming off as lackluster. The only good gun was the pre Damage 2.0 Acrid. Some people will big to differ and wave the Phage around all joyously, calling me a fool. But these weapons need a little bit of oomph instead of where they are.

Once you consider the time it takes to build these weapons, research them, etc. You expect a weapon which will be quite powerful. But needless to say, Phage is the only infested clantech worth mentioning as a decent weapon right now. I own and have used all the other weapons, some even have been polarized and used to max potential, but still paled in comparison to other clan weaponry.

I am asked for a change or buff in some of these weapons. Most of them have innate elemental damage types which make them nice, but really restricts them as well.

Specifically, I would like to see the torids DOT affected by mods, instead of being a measly 20 damage.

And yes, I am also requesting to make the Acrid viable once more. I still like it and enjoy using it, but I just want to to be the old weapon it used to be, a handheld powerhouse.

That's all i've got folks!

Inb4 forgot synapse

My synapse beats all my other clan tech primaries... i hate the dera and supra, lanka is the only good energy weapon... grinlock and ogris are the only two chemical weapons i like... seems pretty balanced.... 

*Gestures towards synapse*

But aside from those two, yes, the infested clantech needs a buff.

Synapse does not have the bite that it once did. It had a point where it was an incredible weapon but it lost a little bit of it's power due to changes.

The energy weapons are rather balanced out, each one is viable in a way, and the chemical weapons are very good, Marelok and Jat Kittag are mean weapons.

*Gestures towards synapse*

But aside from those two, yes, the infested clantech needs a buff.

Virtually all clan tech needs a buff.

Synapse, Ogris, and Jat Kitag are the only weapons that are good without several forma. Supra is dismal, and the Torid is useless