The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

let me guess...you flunked English in school....ever hear of punctuation? from wikipedia...

Punctuation is "the use of spacing, conventional signs, and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading, both silently and aloud, of handwritten and printed texts."[1] Another description is: "The practice, action, or system of inserting points or other small marks into texts, in order to aid interpretation; division of text into sentences, clauses, etc., by means of such marks."[2]

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example: "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men), and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have very different meanings; as do "eats shoots and leaves" (which means the subject consumes plant growths) and "eats, shoots and leaves" (which means the subject eats first, then fires a weapon, and then leaves the scene).[3] The sharp differences in meaning are produced by the simple differences in punctuation within the example pairs, especially the latter.

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules. For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.

If your grammar was any good you would not find the need to copy and paste...

warnings usually come from some player mod with a stick up his &#! who has a personal problem with something you said. i got a warnign for saying something countless other say on a daily basis and some mod flipped his S#&$ and gave me a warning. they are meaningless for the most part.

if you get a warning from a DE staff you done f'ed

warnings usually come from some player mod with a stick up his &#! who has a personal problem with something you said. i got a warnign for saying something countless other say on a daily basis and some mod flipped his S#&$ and gave me a warning. they are meaningless for the most part.

if you get a warning from a DE staff you done f'ed

Your bias is showing.

For the record, Mod warning points are just as condemning as DE-issued warning points.  You get warned multiple times by a mod, you're still going to get reamed.

Edited by Katakuna

not a argument its a statement

No this whole thread is just you throwing your toys out of the pram. Id just let it rest if i was you there really isnt anything you can get out of this except a little pointless moan.

Your bias is showing.

For the record, Mod warning points are just as condemning as DE-issued warning points.  You get warned multiple times by a mod, you're still going to get reamed.

Its not the points that are the issue its the way some people are get a really harsh punishment for something silly yet stuff like grate prime is ok

No this whole thread is just you throwing your toys out of the pram. Id just let it rest if i was you there really isnt anything you can get out of this except a little pointless get

get a grip please this thread is about how thin the line is between a warning and whats ok and if people like you are just going to complain because im thinking out the box then dont bother commenting

Its not the points that are the issue its the way some people are get a really harsh punishment for something silly yet stuff like grate prime is ok

I don't really care about that.  It is always my assumption that if someone got slapped with a warning point, that someone deserved it, period.

Your bias is showing.

then why arent the mods doing their job? why should i be punished for having said something that everyone else says while everyone else gets a free walk with no warning.  its a bit ridiculous and i so far have yet to be proven wrong.

get a grip please this thread is about how thin the line is between a warning and whats ok and if people like you are just going to complain because im thinking out the box then dont bother commenting

Listen pal the longer this thread goes on the more you will prove my comment right. But you will carry on anyway so a word of advice for this thread dont insult people and try to stick to your point otherwise this is just a moan.

Listen pal the longer this thread goes on the more you will prove my comment right. But you will carry on anyway so a word of advice for this thread dont insult people and try to stick to your point otherwise this is just a moan.

This thread is ongoing because you keep replying I have not called anyone names or made any harsh comment bare in mind I have had them from people take your own advice before giving it to someone else

I'm just curious, either as a Glaive/Ketstral/Glaive Prime skin, or the actual modability of the grate you land from. Personally I'd love the actual grate, but it would still be really cool and funny to have it as a skin for the aforementioned weapons. Even if it was just something the client who uses it is who can see it, it'd still be great to be able to customize your drop-in animation. Thoughts?