The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Mod Add-Ons Implemented - Get A Suppressor

DiBBz

But there is also a round called a sub-sonic round which some manufacturers make.  That paired with a suppressor is almost pure mechanical noise.  Although you lose power and range with the sub-sonic round.  Almost sounds like a pellet gun.

EDIT: Hmm didn't quote. Meant to quote the guy that was talking about the suppressor not really suppressing all that much. Which is true but I thought I would throw that in there about the sub-sonic round.

Edited by Mi5fit

i find it useless i had it on fully maxed on my weapons still dosent work as good 

If you are in the middle of a room, with enemies that see you shooting their fellows, it renders the point of the mod mute.

I can attest to these mods working. Silenced AKVastos against the Grineer.

Grineer just walk up to the fallen bodies, completely oblivious, only to join their fellows.

you know this is serious right , i mean obviously everyone lives in america and i mean its earth logic to think that all time-zones revolve around US people

:EDIT:Get on our level america

nope, you can't have april fools day until America crosses into April 1st. that's america logic. which is the best kind. because it's american

but in case you didn't read between the lines of my first post, the point was: I see what you did there, nice one, mate!

Relax dude.

relax ? dunno why your telling me to relax when im the most chill person here! then again people take a reply only one way rather than looking at it from different ways

Edited by DiBBz

Magazines and clips are also two completely different things.

6134-thumb.jpg

we know the differences alright ? there is no harm is calling it clip/suppressor god yous people are worse that grammar Nazis. getting all up tight about a small thing as this pfffft pathetic

Magazines and clips are also two completely different things.

Hey, unless the current active players of Warframe, are ADSMs, there is no point in shoving this down other people's throats

Relax dude.

THere is this cool new aura that came out called Sarcasm Detection, you should really look into farming that ;3

Look at your Avatar

Now back to Me

Now back at your Warframe

Now back to Me

Sadly, it isn't mine.

But if you stopped rushing like a crazed barbarian and instead attempted to be a Ninja

You could, be like me

Look down, look up

Where are you?

You’re on a ship with the Frame that your Frame could be like

Look at your hand, what do you have

Back to me, I have it

It’s the last Prime part you need to create that prime weapon you wanted

Look again, the weapon is now potatoes

Anything is possible when you use Loki

I’m on a roller.

... GG sir. And I mean that.

I tried this maxed on a Boltor. 100% noise reduction. It didn't seem to make a difference.

I'm guessing that the projectile and weapons have their own individual sounds, so it works to silence one but not the other. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

I tried this maxed on a Boltor. 100% noise reduction. It didn't seem to make a difference.

I'm guessing that the projectile and weapons have their own individual sounds, so it works to silence one but not the other. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Try killing in 1-2 shots.

isn't the boltor gas powered anyway ? it only fires bolts so i done see how much sound can come from that other than the impact hitting the bolts