Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Really Good Idea Please Look At It

ninja77713

ok I have a good idea that you should consider. ok the prime syandana are exclusive items right well if there prime why don't you add the syandanas to the derlicts or void mission so every one could try to get them there should only be to parts required the chassis and the energy of the syandana I would be a great idea and I think lots of people would love it or you could put something on warframe.com like where you buy platinum you could buy a syandana there to you know like a place on there where you can go and buy the prime syandana you want cause not every one has 140$ sitting around to get a prime pack maybe some people just want to get the syandana it should only cost the play maximum of 10$ or just add it into the void thanks.

You're not much of a fan of punctuation, are you? Also, that's really unfair to the people who paid for them already, expecting an exclusive. In addition, this is a free game, and DE does actually need to pay its employees. I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and say this is a horrible idea.

Edited by DeathKoala

You mean the ones in the prime packs? Well, starting with Rhino Prime's packs, they also offer a $50 pack that has just the accessories.

I don't think they should be added to the voids or derelicts. There's already so much you can get without ever having to spend money, especially since they allowed plat to be traded. I'm perfectly alright with them keeping the few things that are exclusively premium, exclusively premium. There's gotta be SOME incentive to buy things.