Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djiin Issue

DuRockBR

@Stanic:have you equiped the "fatal attraction" before the "thumper" ability in your build to set priority to the first?

Cause if Thumper has the priority, the sentinel won't stop attacking and will never use fatal attraction.

Reminder: the priority of mods in builds is decreasing from left to right, and from top to bottom.

I haven't tested the issue, so maybe it's a bug as you say, but 'had to remind this "law" which is not well explained anywhere.

*after check on the wiki*

oups, someone took the time to do this in damage 2.0. It shows well the priorities in a build:

180px-LoadOrder.png

So Fatal attraction on 1, and thumper on 4 is a good example of setting priority to fatal attraction.

Edited by Yaer

@Stanic:have you equiped the "fatal attraction" before the "thumper" ability in your build to set priority to the first?

Cause if Thumper has the priority, the sentinel won't stop attacking and will never use fatal attraction.

Reminder: the priority of mods in builds is decreasing from left to right, and from top to bottom.

I haven't tested the issue, so maybe it's a bug as you say, but 'had to remind this "law" which is not well explained anywhere.

*after check on the wiki*

oups, someone took the time to do this in damage 2.0. It shows well the priorities in a build:

180px-LoadOrder.png

So Fatal attraction on 1, and thumper on 4 is a good example of setting priority to fatal attraction.

Yeah knew about that. My Fatal Attraction is on the first slot and the Thumped on 4th.

:C

Fatal Attraction is fiddly at the best of times. Is it possible that the Djinn's projectiles are killing some of the targets it's counting to start casting the ability after it does so and invalidating the cast?

No that is impossible, How I said I tested it so many times. One of them was in a high lvl mission. I take out  the damage MODs from the Djinn's weapon and still Fatal Attraction doesn't work when Thumped is equiped. Not anymore, It does work before. I don't know what hapenned. This is a bug I guess.

Edited by DuRockBR