The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I imagine Mabi maybe voting for Smite just to spite.... I certainly hope not.

I doubt it. Someone proposed that on the Mabi forums and a bunch of users shot it down. I suspect that they're either not voting at all or have decided to pitch in for us. Quite a few Mabi players have decided to try Warframe too!

Also let's try to tone it down with the gifs!

I doubt it. Someone proposed that on the Mabi forums and a bunch of users shot it down. I suspect that they're either not voting at all or have decided to pitch in for us. Quite a few Mabi players have decided to try Warframe too!

Really? That is awesome! That's what this is all about anyway, getting more people to try warframe.

Oh god. smite put "Vote for us on mmobomb" on their login screen!

DE, HALP!

Red Text. We already have the help.

Although I'll admit I did vote for Smite since I've played it from Oct 2012 and it's my pretty much favourite game.

But it's nice to see both sides are being completely classy and nobody is turning it into a slinging match.

Thanks Letter, I've only seen flame. Glad to know Mabi's famously awesome community doesn't fail to impress :D

this +10, most of the Mabination (Mabinogi / Vindictus fan site) users are voting for Warframe.

Really? That is awesome! That's what this is all about anyway, getting more people to try warframe.

Mabinogi player right here who just joined.  Enjoying the game so far, never heard about Warframe before the MMObomb poll, lol.  But glad this happened as it's let me try a new game that i am enjoying quite a bit.  

I'm one of the Mabinogians/Milletians that have tried the game out.

And even though I can't reply on their forums right now, I remember that many were just going to ignore the poll.

And, to be honest, i was going to vote for SMITE until i tried this game out.

And I also tried SMITE. Probably one of the most boring "MMOs" out there.

this +10, most of the Mabination (Mabinogi / Vindictus fan site) users are voting for Warframe.

Mabinogi player right here who just joined.  Enjoying the game so far, never heard about Warframe before the MMObomb poll, lol.  But glad this happened as it's let me try a new game that i am enjoying quite a bit.  

You'll enjoy it even more with the update next week.

Gonna watch the livestream today?

If smite weren't a Hi rez game I prolly would have played more of it.  Instead, I abandoned it just like they will shortly after it goes into release :|

That's a bit harsh.

Give them until Global Agenda 2 comes out, at least

Then that for T:A2(Want to play this, but I'll get dropped again)

I'm one of the Mabinogians/Milletians that have tried the game out.

Welcome!.