The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I'm confused. How on earth are we the 42%?

Would've thought livestream announcements and pinning of announcements would've given us even more votes than before. Odd.

It's all because of Smite putting the link to the poll, on their launcher. We need someone to send DE a message of putting our link onto the launcher.

I can't see the results, how do you know we are losing?

That's a beautiful getting to finals you got there... it would be a shame if you lost because you got confident.

We should've been serious all along. What'd I say about complacency, people!?

We're still in this. Let's make even the gods tremble before our might!

If we really wanted to win; link in launcher would be imperative to our success.  A incentive of some sort would also be helpful, but I know a lot of people here don't go for that given the bashing made on Mabi for it; though most of the companies in the Rogue division offered incentives to the playerbases for victories.  IMO, a purely cosmetic item for this 'event' as incentive would be fair and wouldn't be over the top, but would still be you know... more of a reason for the lazy people to vote. 

We should've been serious all along. What'd I say about complacency, people!?

We're still in this. Let's make even the gods tremble before our might!

I got burnt out after the Warframe vs. Nexon thing D=

Luckily, we still have a lot of time. Aaaaand it's the weekend with a current Reactor alert going on. Some well timed Red Text would do us well.