The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

SMITE has 20k some odd votes when going against PoE and all the sudden their community nearly triples?

I smell something fishy about...

look out for misplaced puddles

Well, according to MMOBomb (if I read their tweet correctly), only around 300 of the votes were botted.

So, either SMITE had votes kept in reserve, or there are some people voting against Warframe in spite.

The latter doesn't surprise me: I pretty much knew that the final match would have spite votes.

SMITE has 20k some odd votes when going against PoE and all the sudden their community nearly triples?

I smell something fishy about...

look out for misplaced puddles

Nope, twitter says there's about 300 MAYBE false votes. SMITE put a link in the games launcher, I thought it was fishy they weren't doing this well to begin with!

Nope, twitter says there's about 300 MAYBE false votes. SMITE put a link in the games launcher, I thought it was fishy they weren't doing this well to begin with!

I'm willing to go with the reserved route.  SMITE I hear has a bunch of active players and the only form of info that they had was Reddit.  Now it's in the launcher so they're probably getting the votes of all their players now.  Now we need all of our players.

Bah the hype about the finals fell down when they removed the results

No idea why they decided to change for the last match

Exactly. We'd probably be pretty close right now if we still had our hype. Any chance we can get a link in our launcher like Smite has?

Bah the hype about the finals fell down when they removed the results

No idea why they decided to change for the last match

I imagine they thought it would cut down on the Zaro factor.

Other than that, can we get it popped into our launcher as well? If everyone saw it on the loading screen, it would help. <.<

Hate to be the one to do this, but there's a person on the MMOBomb poll page comments claiming to be using a proxy to beat the bot detection to the tune of 3000+ votes for SMITE. http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-the-final-confrontation#comment-307364

No idea if it's true or not, but I wouldn't be making MMOBomb's claims when there's someone on their own page saying it's false.

Hate to be the one to do this, but there's a person on the MMOBomb poll page comments claiming to be using a proxy to beat the bot detection to the tune of 3000+ votes for SMITE. http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-the-final-confrontation#comment-307364

No idea if it's true or not, but I wouldn't be making MMOBomb's claims when there's someone on their own page saying it's false.

Damnit, really? Gonna send a message to them with that link and see what they think. You guys should too.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Their comment system is anonymous.  I've seen people falsely impersonate both Mabi and Warframe players.

o.0 Well, that sucks.

Their comment system is anonymous.  I've seen people falsely impersonate both Mabi and Warframe players.

Doesn't mean it is false though. If there's a way to check for that, they should. The proxy would still be giving SOME traceable details. Knowing to look for it would be the key to finding it.