The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Except it's the weekend, which means we won't get any kind of launcher update until Monday at the earliest.

Very true, and by then it will be too late.

Guess weekend Redtext is the most we'll be getting, other than potential announcements through social media.

really its not like they arent getting the update it was a one week delay thats all

If U13 coming next week - it's still earlier than it should be. I'm happy.

But we have to win this tournament now

Some developers input needed. We can't win without this, because Smite has this support on their side.
I didn't care at the beginning of this tournament, but now we came too far and defeat is not acceptable.

Let's go Tenno!! Cast Desecrate on the Hype!!

Once you see it cannot be unseen

oxpekm.gif

saving this for future use

p.s why does the middle nekros have jiggling boobs

is it a Booben in disguise

Edited by BARON1357

Now I go on a few games with lots of players, including Nexon's games. I'll get on Warframe, Vindictus, Elder Scrolls Online, Team Fortress 2, GunZ 2: The Second Duel, hell I'll go on Second Life. I'll recruit players from EVERYWHERE! -hacks into the Pentagon's network and advertises it to the world, eventually turning Warframe into the god of video games-

I just think its odd that there last round they had 15,000 vote and now they have almost 60,000, Also thought it was even odder that there last round they had about twice as much as there rival and its about the same thing now .

but it may just be that there all voting now because of that in-game voting link and such.