The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Not much votes 44k people only and loosing 44% vs 56%, cant believe so much brainless peeps, i hate mobas, there is nothing rpg, all the time repetetive  pve pvp in same maps, all classes are almost same, that crap smite not bring enything new, just another generic moba. Hi rez should better inprove global agenda, i love this game, warframe not even close, sade that game is left to rot, its dead because of very bad business model, then hi rez failed with flight simulator tribes ascend, same thing like with global agenda , bad business model wich was changed too late, but wont help anyway, game is so bad, and then they make this clone of other mobas pfff.

Not much votes 44k people only and loosing 44% vs 56%, cant believe so much brainless peeps, i hate mobas, there is nothing rpg, all the time repetetive  pve pvp in same maps, all classes are almost same, that crap smite not bring enything new, just another generic moba. Hi rez should better inprove global agenda, i love this game, warframe not even close, sade that game is left to rot, its dead because of very bad business model, then hi rez failed with flight simulator tribes ascend, same thing like with global agenda , bad business model wich was changed too late, but wont help anyway, game is so bad, and then they make this clone of other mobas pfff.

Ok good I thought I was the only one that hated Moba with such passion glad to see that people share my hate

losing more than 10.000 voice 

i am not sure we can make it 

may be a hint for those who care 

you can vote 3 time or more 

using chrome

then mozilla

then IE

yeah i said IE even IE may help 

Tenno, Its time for the Counter Attack.

giphy.gif

Ask for votes on your Region Chat.

Ask for votes on Council Chat.

Ask for votes on your Clan Chat.

Ask for votes on every mission you play.

giphy.gif

They have more players, but we have more passion about the game we play!! 

There is still time for a epic come-back. 
Edited by RexSol