The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Of You Know Me, Some Of You Don't.

Kratos

I'd seen this part of the forum, but have only had time to really make "Quickie Topics/Posts"

So, I'd been formerly MalevolentClairvoyance. Before this, however, Some of you know me as WrathOfOlympus.

I abide my time in School by training to become an IT Professional (Planning ahead ftw.)

I take Computer Science courses in HighSchool, and currently am decently proficient in Visual Basic, and semi-proficient in Java-based programming. I also perform well in Computer Software/Hardware repair. (Built the tower I play Warframe on, using a stock HP dc7900 SFF MoBo/Body, if I'm not on my laptop otherwise.)

What else...What else...

Oh, right.

I also am an admin on a Garry's Mod server, namely Derpy's Muffintastic Server.

I also enjoy some nice Metal Music. (Everything from Metallica to Solution .45, Dethklok, Affiance, etc)

(Could also use more suggestions.)

I had been part of many great clans (CLS, Tri-Force), But there was always something more that I needed (For some odd reason. Never could tell whether it was this, or that, or in-between and blah blah blah.)

Then I'd found the Cutie Mark Crusaders, where I have remained til this day. (Hence, the name change. It was of my own accord.)

Well, that's mainly me in a nutshell.

More questions? (That don't involve anything personal, please.) Go ahead and ask!

Edit: Fixed title according to AVEOX. (He's probably right, but I'd say a good chunk of the playerbase knows who I am)

Edited by Rarityframe

There is a CMC clan? Well, I'll consider leaving mine in that case...

Welcome on the forums (and in game, but that's something secondary), in the home of one of the weirdest fandoms ever!

Edited by Angius

/)

the_ultimate_brohoof_gif_by_blekee-d5lih

I respond with a (\

Wow, have never heard of Solution .45 until just now, thanks for that! Great band.

... Oh, right, welcome!

My friend actually got me into it! I was like: "Wow. This ain't half bad"