Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarynracosaurus

xShadowsaur

Saryn does not approve :(

Thank you for the valuable input. Is it because it's not made properly or do you just hate dinosaurs? If it's the former, I'd very much enjoy tips on how to make it better. If it's the latter, we have no conversation here. If it's some other reason that has to do with the topic itself, as in "you shouldn't do that to a warframe" or "argleblagh" we don't really have much to discuss either.

Thank you for the valuable input. Is it because it's not made properly or do you just hate dinosaurs? If it's the former, I'd very much enjoy tips on how to make it better. If it's the latter, we have no conversation here. If it's some other reason that has to do with the topic itself, as in "you shouldn't do that to a warframe" or "argleblagh" we don't really have much to discuss either.

you butchered poor Saryn into.... a thing. :(

My wild guess is that you like dinosaurs. I don't know why I have this feeling after seeing a few of your posts.

It is something I can't explain, just a hunch.

Indeed. Along with the post where I was openly asked whether or not I was studying paleontology, where I replied that I was quite fond of it and it's a hobby study of mine, but I don't study it.

you butchered poor Saryn into.... a thing. :(

I butcher her no more than those who use her as a sex symbol (the countless who do.)

'Least she's not Zanuka

Can it be a Deviljho instead? From Monster Hunter?

That would make more sense for something with a huge chin, like Vauban.

But no, I'm using real animals in this case. At least for now.

Edit: wouldn't she be closer to a monoblos?

Edited by xShadowsaur

That would make more sense for something with a huge chin, like Vauban.

But no, I'm using real animals in this case. At least for now.

Edit: wouldn't she be closer to a monoblos?

Well, I was looking at the body of the dinosaur and it just happened to remind me of Deviljho.  dat pickle lol =p