Whats Your Favorite Warframe?

WrathfulTurtle

Question

Inb4 loki masterrace or booben king of the world

(loki masterrace ftw! ;-D)

Aww ninjaed :(

LOKI THE MASTER RACE.

Why Loki?

Loki, as his description suggests, is a frame for advanced players, his kit of utility bestowed by the Lotus is a GODSEND. The four abilities synergize so well, it encourages creativity in playing, and will always be an asset no matter the game. From level 1 enemies to level 1000+, his skills always work perfectly.

He is perfection. With such great power bestowed there are great responsibi-

Nah, who cares about that. Loki can do whatever he wants. He can either be your best teammate, or a troll from your worst NIGHTMARE.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Surprisingly, it would be Saryn for me.

She has traits similar to both Rhino and Loki; my most-used Warframes.

I can tank to a considerable extent, Miasma gives me a pseudo invulnerability to knockdown similar to Iron Skin. I can run almost as fast as Loki w/ Rush and I can use Molt to bait enemies much like Decoy except Molt can act as a mini-nuke whereas Decoy does not. I can use Molt strategically and manually detonate it when a good opportunity to stun arises.

Both Rhino and Loki feel too easy at times but Saryn allows me to do what Rhino and Loki are capable of but also allows me to be a lot more proactive. Easily the most enjoyable frame I've used so far.

Edited by AxialBlue

frost. he rocks and his second ability can take out a whole room of mid-high lv enemies easily. plus his high armour and sheilds make him durable. after that my 2nd fave is ember and then rihno (then loki, he is kinda boring). excalibur is worst frame and mag is 2nd worst frame

Inb4 loki masterrace or booben king of the world

(loki masterrace ftw! ;-D)

Aww ninjaed :(

LOKI THE MASTER RACE.

Why Loki?

Loki, as his description suggests, is a frame for advanced players, his kit of utility bestowed by the Lotus is a GODSEND. The four abilities synergize so well, it encourages creativity in playing, and will always be an asset no matter the game. From level 1 enemies to level 1000+, his skills always work perfectly.

He is perfection. With such great power bestowed there are great responsibi-

Nah, who cares about that. Loki can do whatever he wants. He can either be your best teammate, or a troll from your worst NIGHTMARE.

Yous were saying ?

tumblr_n0g5ioeRFe1sdma26o1_1280.png

Aww come on.

hulk_smash_loki.gif

Fixed that for ya :D

well i was keeping it warframe related but meh whatever this works to :D cheers

Beating up new players that start with Loki is kinda mean, look for someone in your size...

lol im not beating up new players , the loki revolution has came and long gone , he wont be useful until stealth actually gets a rework *WHAT STEALTH NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING* Soon™ , also not sure if your talking about rhino or me ? :S

well i was keeping it warframe related but meh whatever this works to :D cheers

lol im not beating up new players , the loki revolution has came and long gone , he wont be useful until stealth actually gets a rework *WHAT STEALTH NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING* Soon™ , also not sure if your talking about rhino or me ? :S

What loki revolution? He was and always will be, youre just not advanced enough to understand ;-P