Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Favorite Warframe?

WrathfulTurtle

Question

What loki revolution? He was and always will be, youre just not advanced enough to understand ;-P

MR15 twice and been a early adopted since CBT ? *pfffft* hahaha okey yeah... right! ive not "advanced" enough to understand how loki has aged over the years

okey mister loki senpai

I have four particular favorites out of my seven so far as I mixed up my frames to keep from being bored.

Excalibur due to his wide diversity of setups with neutral aura slot. Finally got Pendragon helmit last night so looking to build powerful radial blind setup.  Hopefully will be a great melee frame with Melee 2.0 using Radial Blind. 

Zephyr due to using tornado and phage combination for CC and damage plus I don't have to wall climb using tail wind. Fun getting around in open area plus fast on the ground.

Nix for defense and capture with chaos and mind control plus she is closed to be Excalibur's sister in looks which I like.

I can use all three of the above frames for capture or survival depending upon weapon combinations. 

Trinity for survival, Corpus and ranking up weapons.  Will be using Penta with her in the future and then Mag will be shelved for using against Corpus unless needed for a special event like Tethral Doom.

Mag IMO is the best one in my arsenal. Always going back to her whenever I'm grinding any weapons.

Why?

1. Maxed Redirection and Shield Polarize is an amazing combination

2. Pulling enemies into an abyss always gets me

3. MAGic

BrOberon 'cause he's a Bro. I like his reckoning ability because it makes me wish I could do it irl. Plus he's not that mainstream. I rarely see players use them now. I used to be a full-on Rhino user but I grew tired of his boring semi-invincibility ability. My second is Zephyr because (****) you I can fly.

Edited by Nijuroku

BrOberon 'cause he's a Bro. I like his reckoning ability because it makes me wish I could do it irl. Plus he's not that mainstream. I rarely see players use them now. I used to be a full-on Rhino user but I grew tired of his boring semi-invincibility ability. My second is Zephyr because (****) you I can fly.

I Kinda Agree With Ya on Oberon

lol im not beating up new players , the loki revolution has came and long gone , he wont be useful until stealth actually gets a rework *WHAT STEALTH NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING* Soon™ , also not sure if your talking about rhino or me ? :S

You do realize that Loki has one of the best ults in the game along with the ability to stay invisible for 30 seconds? Stealth rework or not loki is still one of the best endgame frames out there.

Zephyr, Frost and Valkyr.

Zephyr for her mobility and the awesome and reliable Dive Bomb/Heavy Impact combo (That awesome VOOOOMMMM~BOOOM and everything just falls over for you to mop them up). Frost for how tanky he is and versatile his snow globe can be. Valkyr for her high-risk, high reward gameplay (Hysteria's only a panic button for my build).

Edited by NIXYNIXYNIX

Aww ninjaed :(

LOKI THE MASTER RACE.

Why Loki?

Loki, as his description suggests, is a frame for advanced players, his kit of utility bestowed by the Lotus is a GODSEND. The four abilities synergize so well, it encourages creativity in playing, and will always be an asset no matter the game. From level 1 enemies to level 1000+, his skills always work perfectly.

He is perfection. With such great power bestowed there are great responsibi-

Nah, who cares about that. Loki can do whatever he wants. He can either be your best teammate, or a troll from your worst NIGHTMARE.

Loki is one of the best... Have to admit that.

However my favorite is Nyx. She is one of only three frames that scale in endgame with enemy diffuculty (Absorb). Mag (one of the other two that scale, with Shield Polorize) is my 2nd favorite, and my starter. 

Hahah loved ya there, made me laugh lots remembering what he always says in the anime.

Still my al time favourite is Ash, ooooooh how I wish there would be an Ash prime so we could all potato him out :P

Ash_Female_Concept.png

You mean potato her out.

Really we need a female stealth frame.  

Hello, heavy gunners. Look at my decoy, now back to me, now back at my decoy, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped being a clever ruse he could kill you like me. Look down, now back up. Where are we? You're in the void, with the frame that decoy could kill like. What's on your face? Back at me. I have a skill combo that can get me to all those out of reach containers with ease. Look again, I'm dropping enemies into death pits. Anything is possible when your frame is Loki and not someone visible. Your guns are now broken.