Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three (G3) Improving Tips.

Xhos

Hi guys!

Do you get hype when the lights flicker?

Gun them down only to get 3 Neurodes?

Well I do.

Seriously, it sucks. 

Here's a few things that the G3 could be improved on:

1) No Neurodes

Nobody, absolutely nobody goes through all that grind, the thick walls of RNG only to land with 3 Neurodes, which you

can easily obtain. Right?

2) Make the G3 as they used to be

G3 used to drop more than just one thing each. But then they nerfed it. Now you only get  one per marine. That sucks, buff it back up.

3) 100% chance to drop a part.

Look what they did to Zanuka. They gave him a 100% item drop chance. Why shouldn't the G3?

4) Make G3 "guards"

For example, I go on a capture mission. I reach my target, but suddenly I get a cutscene. The G3 drop from the ceilings. Vem Tabook stands up and breathes out mist. Leekter spreads out his feet and traces the tips of his Manticore. Shik Tal picks up a shield lancer, snaps his neck and picks up his shield, in order to demonstrate they really do show hostility to fellow Grineer. With that, he places it down and put his Marelok on the top. He wiggles his shoulders. The capture target looks at them with frightened eyes, then turns his back and runs. The Death Squad then turns to the Tenno and yells battle cries, each spouting mist.

The fight begins.

Xhos

Edited by Xhos

i agreed they need to tone down the stuff that they can drop or increase the amount that each can drop. the grind for the brakk is painful enough let alone killing g3 for 3 neurode only. i have my uncle Vay Hek for this stuff

The only reason I dread a Stalker spawn is because it represents a missed G3 spawn. Were I not still hunting for Brakk pieces, I'd have much more fun with the various random boss drop-ins. I still haven't had the Harvester spawn for me, ever. Luckily I have the Detron already. 

the drop... no.

but being Capture Targets' bodyguard is fine... then again, that could break their... lore, probably. They are the despised marines. Without the drugs injected on them, they can't be controlled.

"Most Honored Councilor Vay Hek,
The agony treatment has worked! Tests show aggression has been shifted to The Tenno! The Grustrag Three are now ready for release and are eager for your orders.
Please note: fratricide is still an issue. Conditioning did not completely remove violent tendencies toward fellow Grineer. My solution is the Grustrag Bolt. When attached to a subject, this device limits combat effectiveness against all Grineer personnel. The bolt will ensure collateral death is acceptably limited.
I have produced a surplus of these devices. Perhaps these will also aid you with your problem?
Your Loyal Servant,
Doctor Tengus
Director Grustrag Reconditioning Facility"
Edited by Xhos

What if you don't have a Nekros...

well thats why they have different warframes which can do different stuff based on the situation and situation here demands desecrate for a higher loot. Just because you decide fight the G3 using Loki, Rhino or any other warframe doesn't mean that they have to make it easy for you to get the brakk. Each warframe has a purpose and this makes people use other warframes rather than using just only warframe. you cannot have all the amazing abilities in a single universal warframe. If you do not have a nekros, seek help from others or your friends. If you are a solo player, then get nekros and start farming G3.