Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hair Cut!

ServareVitas

I can't believe I'm asking this on a @(*()$ gaming forum of all places. So I have long hair.... I've not had it cut anywhere in about 15 years, it's a bit scraggly and Aragorn'ish so usually just chopped the ends myself every month. Anyways decided I want it all taken off and just 'short' average drone kinda thing but apparently it's not as simple as this. Dudes I require a crash course in 'grades' and 'top and sides' I'm so bloody confused what I was being asked so I said I'd pop back tomorrow -_- Maybe I should just get a turban.. I never knew having such little hair on your head could be so bloody technical... 

BLASPHEMY!!!

Long hair is cool, sexy and you can headbang a lot on metal festivals (or everywhere else if youre not into that)

Keep it, let it grow, you are beautiful as you are.

You could also wear a ponytail.

Really I was only able to keep it out of my face when I had dreads... It's been long for a while now but is too thick to tie back. It's just very annoying in my job and needs to go... :/ been trying to psych myself up to getting it all gone for about 18 months now.... It'll feel so weird for ages... 

I wear ponytail and it's cool. If even that bothers you, try braiding them. No, seriously, even men look good in braids if done correctly!

If you have to cut them short, don't shave yourself completely drone-style, shorten them slowly. Try wearing semi-long at first. If they will still get in your way, shorten them even more, untill you'll find the golden mean.

you can ask the barber to give you a short cut hair comb-over with the decision to square it off in the back

Square off: cuts the bottom back of your hair to look like this

\                     /

\ ________ /

Also if you want a nice short hair cut i recommend shortening your side burns

That is a usual nice short hair cut :) hope this helps

Edited by DeathMavrik

you can ask the barber to give you a short cut hair comb-over with the decision to square it off in the back

Square off: cuts the bottom back of your hair to look like this

\                     /

\ ________ /

Also if you want a nice short hair cut i recommend shortening your side burns

That is a usual nice short hair cut :) hope this helps

God damn this is so technical what have I been missing....