Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo 2.0 And Firefight 2.0, Maybe?

jjpdn

Firefight 2.0 Ideas:

1. Attachments. EX: Laser Point, New Scopes with their own mod slots. This way, we can  have even more mods!

2. Weapon special abilities, JUST BECAUSE

3. Ak-Primary Weapons, but able to do multiple targeting.

4. Cover! Able to hide behind cover like our enemies! REMOVED

5. Grenades, TNT, C4, trip mines AS GEAR, NOT AS A WEAPON, AS GRENADES AND GRENADE LAUNCHERS HAVE DIFFERENCES

6. 'heavy weapons'. Weapons that you can take from the field and deal a crap lot more damage (they also use mods from your own primary weapon).

7. Parrying will actually work.

8. Make assassination more fun

Ammo 2.0:

1. Grenades Ammo and Rocket Ammo

2. Machine Gun Ammo

3. Sharing Ammo (get close to friend that is out of ammo and press a button)

Edited by jjpdn

No. and besides you can already duck and weave behind cover to avoid the pew pew guns and hitscans.

I agree, however, I do like these points.

- Grenades Ammo and Rocket Ammo

- Sharing Ammo (get close to friend that is out of ammo and press a button)

It seems absurd how the Penta and Ogris use rifle ammo and have hundreds of spare ammo.

Sadly, multiple targeting system are really tricky to pull off, and this is a shooter, you don't lock on to enemies. Plus an average human doesn't have the required awareness to accurately shoot at two targets separated by a certain distance at once

We are not turning this game into a cod type of game mk?

Sidearms are actually significantly better than primary weapons. Mods for secondaries can make any secondary easily out class a primary weapon.

The only thing I agree with here is the parrying, which should be coming with Melee 2.0 and making assassinations more fun.

Rocket weapons should just use sniper ammo but rename it to special ammo instead.

Also, I think DE is already working on grineer turret locations. They showed some art of it in one of the livestreams I believe.

It seems absurd how the Penta and Ogris use rifle ammo and have hundreds of spare ammo.

>_< why is this so absurd? You realize your concern is that you have too much ammo...how is this a problem in the slightest? We can share ammo it is called an ammo...pod thingie™?... drop one on the ground... ammo for everybody

Firefight 2.0 Ideas:

1. Attachments. EX: Laser Point, New Scopes with their own mod slots. This way, we can  have even more mods!

2. Sidearm special abilities, cause they suck right now compared to Primary weapons.

4. Cover! Able to hide behind cover like our enemies!

5. Grenades, TNT, C4, trip mines

6. 'heavy weapons'. Weapons that you can take from the field and deal a crap lot more damage (they also use mods from your own primary weapon).

Ammo 2.0:

2. Machine Gun Ammo

Firefight 2.0

1. I think those would be cool mod ideas. I mean, we have eagle/hawk eye for zoom/scopes. and a reticle instead of a laser sight. but still, aesthetic changes to guns using mods would be cool

2. false, sidearms are amazing. 

3. nope, I think one is good enough

4. we can crouch and stand behind walls. good enough for me. also DE doesn't want combat to be focused on a cover system

5. DE says no to grenades. then of course they released the penta. and I think that really just proves that they were right: grenades are OP. and our abilities are like our grenades (literally, for vauban)

6. that would be alright, though I think stationary turrets and embattlements are going to be implemented in the near future. so DE's on top of that

7. wait for melee 2.0

8. maybe melee 2.0? do you mean the mission type, or stealth kills from behind?

ammo 2.0

1. this should probably happen. penta and ogris don't need 540 base ammo. miter uses sniper ammo, I think launchers should be switched to the sniper/arrow ammo pool. you're still never run out using the ogris or penta, but 540 is just overkill

2. got rifle ammo already. pass

3. got ammo restores already. pass

Firefight 2.0 Ideas:

2. Sidearm special abilities, cause they suck right now compared to Primary weapons.

4. Cover! Able to hide behind cover like our enemies!

5. Grenades, TNT, C4, trip mines

Ammo 2.0:

2. Machine Gun Ammo

DE already said "no" to grenades. Parry is going to be in Melee 2.0. Everything else is CoD/Battlefield BS. 

This. There should just be an "explosives" ammunition that has about as much as snipers, but probably a bit less. That way equipping a Penta would mean you should also equip a reliable sidearm.

Also, the ammo sharing mechanic is kinda unique. I like it. That way, a squad would benefit by having a member with a low ammo consumption weapn or highly ranked ammo mutation mods (or who doesn't rely on a ammo-eating sidearm).

However, there should not be grenades that aren't fired by primaries. DE has been very explicit about this and Warframe abilities fill role of them to mix up fights and such.

Good post though, keep developing it more!

>_< why is this so absurd? You realize your concern is that you have too much ammo...how is this a problem in the slightest? We can share ammo it is called an ammo...pod thingie™?... drop one on the ground... ammo for everybody

Oh, I'm sorry. I feel absolutely stupid for thinking that 540 extra rockets is simply too much.

Especially considering that in most situations an Ogris will clear a room in 1-2 shots.

Edited by Ayliax

Primarias and sidearms are well balanced here, some are good, some are bad, others why even bother.

One of the things i would like to be add is that launchers use sniper pool, maybe as some already said name it "Special ammo", or why the F*** not Launcher ammo i mean come on whats the big deal of generalizing ammos so much.

And can we get more Heavy machine guns? The gorgons and Supra arent enough (Soma is a rifle get over it)