Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really.. A Glaive Bp

reltats

Like Orbister said it's not free stuff , since If I dont mistake it require 10 OC , and it's not like Daily reward does not give us load of those already

I call to rebelion Death to Lotus , Vay Hek as news Tenno leader !(PS : remember he offered alot of potato !)

Just wow.  Most of you are a bunch of ungreatful horses rear ends.  Just because you have the Glaive BP doesnt mean the rest of us, like brand new players or unlucky players do.  They offered what they felt was good compensation which also already includes the Catalyst alert from 2 days ago, Reactor, & forma BP all spread over 6 days 2 days time for each.  Can someone please shut this topic down as its of little use to anyone & just shows how many of us are just a bunch of ungreatfull gready buggers with no consideration for others.

Why are you complaining? Many people dont have a glaive, stop thinking about yourself and be grateful. Anyways its not like they owe you a good alert. If you dont want it dont try to get it. They are already giving you forma, a reactor and a catalyst...

it's not free stuff... alerts are a common part of the game... and we actually go and do the missions and spend resources making the items themselves, im  not saying OP is right but you are wrong aswell.

I may be wrong now but you look like a Goat...

I can delete my post and I will no longer be wrong but you will still look like a goat!

Disclaimer - If this doesnt give you the clue that I honestly couldnt care less about the alert or your pettiness then I'll get a picture involved!

Like Orbister said it's not free stuff , since If I dont mistake it require 10 OC , and it's not like Daily reward does not give us load of those already

I call to rebelion Death to Lotus , Vay Hek as news Tenno leader !(PS : remember he offered alot of potato !)

It's 10 morphics for the non-primed version.

By popular demand in the stream we showed the Glaive's role in melee 2.0, and decided to put up a 24 hour BP so anyone that doesn't have one can guarantee getting one for free ASAP before melee launches.

Sorry if you have one already :(.

Locking.