Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really.. A Glaive Bp

reltats

I am so disapointed. this is just insulting. I know we already have the apology alerts; but of all things for the livestream alert, a glaive BP. I would have prefered just about anything to this. even an additional 10k creds would be better.

A blueprint you can get as a login reward, not so great. The glaive itself would have been better. If it was potatoed that would have been amazing considering the three following factors.

1.) They just had the Hayden Tenno skin for excal released, and the glaive was Hayden's weapon. Pretty cool tribute to that game.
2.) Melee 2.0 is coming out and from the looks of it the glaive looks sweet.
3.) Potatoed weapon.

Just a blueprint I already have four of...not really a great gift.

IKR... How dare they give us free stuff...

2 Potatoes in 2 days and a Forma incoming plus a free Glaive... Im Done with this site!

Those alerts are  an apology for the delay on U13.  Dev stream alerts have always been catalyst/reactor/forma.  Anyone that's been playing for more than a week or so has gotten a couple glaive BPs.  Most people prolly have sold off piles of BPs by now :|

Edited by Aggh

Those alerts are  an apology for the delay on U13.  Dev stream alerts have always been catalyst/reactor/forma.

I know dude...

I was kinda hoping for something awesome too like maybe a Forma even, but at least I can go too sleep earlier...

Gym at 8am tomorrow and Im sure my personal trainer is trying to kill me...

It is a bit of a joke for a "gift of the lotus" alert.  They could have at least given us a rare nightmare alert, not something that most people have BP's of or built already.

They did it so it didn't conflict with the apology Alerts i think, (those are really generous) but i do think a glaive BP was a bit poorly thought out.

HAH! What a jip!

I guess I can just skip it.

I already plan on skipping the 48 hour reactor alert because after seeing 15 waves of defense and to top it off it's against Grineer, nothing is worth that boredom.

Yes. BOREDOM. It takes WAY too long to do 15 waves especially on Grineer ship defense maps.

And defense is just that one small room NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS IN THOSE MISSIONS.

And the Forma alert is just useless anyway as you get enough Forma from the void.

I honestly think I have 8 Glaive BPs from login rewards.

I feel insulted. Stream builds up the hype, then the ball drops again.

It's quite funny really.

Huh hey guys what alert should we do for after dev stream.

Huh huh I don't know steve

Lets do glaive huh huh that would be great idea

2 Disappointments in 1 week, come on DE.

I honestly think I have 8 Glaive BPs from login rewards.

I feel insulted. Stream builds up the hype, then the ball drops again.

It's quite funny really.

I know right. Im starting to wonder if they are trying to push the community. I could handle the U13 delay, especially with the apology alerts. but with this two days later its just... ugh

I actually thought there would be no alert. After all, we got the goldtato one earlier. Not like I don't already have SIX BPs for this thing plus the crafted one, but it's good for everyone who has been having bad luck with it. I don't mind.

IKR... How dare they give us free stuff...

2 Potatoes in 2 days and a Forma incoming plus a free Glaive... Im Done with this site!

it's not free stuff... alerts are a common part of the game... and we actually go and do the missions and spend resources making the items themselves, im  not saying OP is right but you are wrong aswell.

Hey.

I dont see the reactor alert, from april 4.

I was said it is on pallas ceres, but I only see nightmare mode on that node.

Did the alert started after the livestream or before?

resolved.

Edited by 7grims

I am so disapointed. this is just insulting. I know we already have the apology alerts; but of all things for the livestream alert, a glaive BP. I would have prefered just about anything to this. even an additional 10k creds would be better.

GOD!!! wow your the type of a person who i really hate ._. dont want the bp? DONT DO THE ALERT i would personally spit into your face right now

EDIT : PLEASE community mods...delete any complaining threads what are incoming ._. and this. would appreciate it.

Edited by choole2