Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Suggestion : Greaves

Deidaku

Hey guys 

SO after seeing the Furax gameplay in Devstream 26 and the kogake sneak peek we can  be pretty sure hand to hand weapons are gonna be awesome ,.

Furax are the boxing gloves ( upper body focus)  , Kogake is more the muay thai combat style ( no particular body focus )  , so here my suggestion ; A taekwondo focused weapon : Greaves ( legs only) 

For those who have played tales of symphonia you know exactly what I mean :

130px-Regal_bryant_concept_art.jpg

I think it could make a worthy addition as a future melee weapon , what do you guys think?

Edited by Deidaku

Tae kwon do is kick-focused, but does not completely exclude arm/hand-based attacks like Regal's fighting style in ToS, not to mention that Regal is actually quite capable of fighting with his hands, but does not because of his shackles.

Tae kwon do is kick-focused, but does not completely exclude arm/hand-based attacks like Regal's fighting style in ToS, not to mention that Regal is actually quite capable of fighting with his hands, but does not because of his shackles.

I've always thought that his shackles were a nerf by the devs . "Nope he's waaay too strong" *insert plot device*

I've always thought that his shackles were a nerf by the devs . "Nope he's waaay too strong" *insert plot device*

There is a cut scene in which he blasts a prison cage open by channeling energy through his hands.