Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

so  that's the death of small clans -  ur all now part of a large massive group. Ruled by the biggest warlords - ur tiny 1 man clan would have 0 say as for where and what to do.

Not at all friend we do not care if you are the warlord of a one man clan or a 90 man clan we are all equal.

so  that's the death of small clans -  ur all now part of a large massive group. Ruled by the biggest warlords - ur tiny 1 man clan would have 0 say as for where and what to do.

I dont think you have read the whole post. Otherwise you would know that we are a democracy.

democracy? how do u plan on archiving that.

Or did u mean Putin style democracy?  1 says and everyone else voluntarily agrees.

There is no voting system, no ingame board or poll system to even communicate with all the members of the alliance. You cannot expect everyone to use some cheap off game board or blog for that.

Or did u mean Putin style democracy?  1 says and everyone else voluntarily agrees.

There is no voting system, no ingame board or poll system to even communicate with all the members of the alliance. You cannot expect everyone to use some cheap off game board or blog for that.

It is simple we will and already do use out of game systems to communicate these things. Through the steam page, through other forums that actually have dedicated clan support and private areas.

Look if you do not actually have anything to add to the thread then I politely ask you to leave 

Or did u mean Putin style democracy? 1 says and everyone else voluntarily agrees.

Oh, but we can. If someone chooses not to go where the vote is, it's no different from abstaining as so many people do in actual elections. When voting in the real world you have to go to a polling location, why should this be different?

Putting that aside, however, we don't know what systems the update will give alliances. For all we know, there may be something sufficient enough to use.

Edited by ProfessorRobledo

You obviously haven't been reading a single thing going on in this thread.

Well you seem to have this all set up fairly well, I hope whoever is leading this is up to the task.

I would like to volunteer my clan (Insomniacs) for the alliance. We're a small Storm clan of about 45 people.

That's it Boss! *raises hands*

So I understand why some people don't like oripro. The reasoning for this abbreviation was that it was one steam would allow. However we don't have to use the abbreviation that steam allows in-game or on the forums here. So the emblem contest will not also determine our official abbreviation, with winning emblem setting it

Interesting. I guess I'll throw my clan into this and see how it goes, we're only 2 people right now but generally we're very active. 

Clan: Eksurvijn 

Size: Ghost (woops)

Warlord: Ephee

Also joined the steamgroup, steam id 'I was a windy day once'

Edited by Ephee