Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Things We Need After Update 13

Seanjuju

Wow.  Good points shattered by butthurt.  Seems familiar doesn't it.

Thank you OP for your input, but we'll just see what happens Wednesday.   This topic will probably have relevancy then.   Then I would like to see what all the people who bashed you have to say then :)

For armor,and i might be going out on a ledge with this so try not to push me,

A small fixed damage reduction to go with the current armor system

As much as i love , and i mean LOVE, Valkyr

I feel like if im not in 4 even with maxed steel fiber and Warcry intensified up (or whatever that mod is called) i cant really afford to take damage with her

Not to mention it feels like any frame that isnt valkyr isnt worth using steel fiber on simply because the gain isnt good enough compared to something that would increase shields or damage

Being stunlocked while knocked down is fine. It's the player's fault if they don't avoid getting knocked down in the first place, so it's fine if they get punished for it. This game is forgiving enough as it is.

As for heavy slams, they're actually really easy to avoid most of the time. Pretty much every warframe has a skill that can't be interrupted when casting. Even a well-timed cast of Nekros's desecrate will prevent the heavy slam from even effecting you. They can also be baited out quite easily if you know your mobility. It's just a matter of knowing your frame and understanding your options.

Edited by Fundance

Being stunlocked while knocked down is fine. It's the player's fault if they don't avoid getting knocked down in the first place, so it's fine if they get punished for it. This game is forgiving enough as it is.

Automatically dying because you got knocked down once is not okay. It has nothing to do with how forgiving the game is; the more tools you give the player, then the more tools you can give enemies.

Im sorry all of the hardwork DE put into this update didn't hit on these small quirks that ou dont like. I guess we all better just uninstall now before it is too late.

Read all my posts on the first page. I'm not concerned about update 13. This thread has enough trolls.

2) There are plenty of mods that help with knockdowns on frames that don't already have knockdown immunity.

Sacrificing 3 or 4 mod slots for Knockdoswn isn't worth it at all.

Counter attack recovery should be an innate thing, and why isn't it in the game at this point????

Read all my posts on the first page. I'm not concerned about update 13. This thread has enough trolls.

Just read all of your posts on first page, They still sound like whining. I'm not trolling, I mean it, I'm not just saying it to get under your skin. I mean every word. You are taking small issues, and instead of seeing DE fix the bigger obvious issues that is suppose to be fixed in U13, (Melee not being largely viable for one example) you are attacking small things that most people are ok with anyway. In my opinion, Armor is just fine, give me more viable melee.

Automatically dying because you got knocked down once is not okay. It has nothing to do with how forgiving the game is; the more tools you give the player, then the more tools you can give enemies.

that doesn't happen until much higher levels anyway, which means it comes with the difficulty scaling.

if you see an enemy you know will knock you down, plan accordingly. If you screw up, you get punished for it. Even on high-level missions I'm able to kill knockdown enemies long before they get in range.

Stop asking for the tenno to be even more god-like than they already are to cover for your inability to plan ahead and react to the situation.

2. Knockdown/Recovery.

Whats the first thing a heavy unit does when you get close to them? They slap you and knock you down.

We don't need better knockdown recovery the enemies need to stop using it 100% of the time, because i can gaurentee, walk right up to a heavy unit they will knock you down instantly.

Yes we do , some enemie have that as their primary ability ; 

+ tell me if this has happeend to you before :

Knocked down by a random shield lancer, before you can get up you're swarmed by butchers who deal massive damage to you while still downed and a bombard or napalm keeps shoting on you .

I think  a faster better recovery system like in smash bros and a lot of other games is essential and lacking in warframe a lot

Just read all of your posts on first page, They still sound like whining. I'm not trolling, I mean it, I'm not just saying it to get under your skin. I mean every word. You are taking small issues, and instead of seeing DE fix the bigger obvious issues that is suppose to be fixed in U13, (Melee not being largely viable for one example) you are attacking small things that most people are ok with anyway. In my opinion, Armor is just fine, give me more viable melee.

Whining would suggest that I poured unreasonable amounts of emotion and criticism into my post. I did not. move on. I don't understand where you find an issue with my post.

-The under-supported mastery system which equates to most of the progression in the game is a rather large issue.

-A logical expansion to the movement system which could be expanded upon is not a new issue and I'm not demanding anything of DE with regard to update 13

-Armor could be expanded upon, we don't need so many armor types and many useless mods when a single armor system could encompass them all. 

Forget about whether or not I'm content with update 13. Focus on the issues.

that doesn't happen until much higher levels anyway, which means it comes with the difficulty scaling.

if you see an enemy you know will knock you down, plan accordingly. If you screw up, you get punished for it. Even on high-level missions I'm able to kill knockdown enemies long before they get in range.

Stop asking for the tenno to be even more god-like than they already are to cover for your inability to plan ahead and react to the situation.

It doesn't matter what lvl enemies you're facing. The definition of stunlocking means you're helpless until you die. There is no reacting to this situation. I'm actually suggesting that we add a way to react to stun lock situations.

Also, it seems that many players interpret more tools as making the game easier. This is not true. I want stronger enemies and harder content as much as anyone but we can't have that if players don't have the tools to deal with the enemies or content. I feel this movement expansion is logical for this game to grow.

Edited by Seanjuju

your post title is designed to show people you are not satisfied that these things are not in U13. no other way to translate that. whining.im not saying your opinions are wrong, but dont complain about something DE said they were working on. one thing at a time.

I'm trying to bring attention to parts of the game that won't be expanded upon in update 13. That doesn't mean I'm not content with update 13, it just means that there are systems to tackle after update 13 and these are the ones I find most compelling. I don't know if you realize this or not but melee 2.0 has been discussed since the end of 2013. Now that DE won't be pouring so many resources into melee 2.0, they will have the opportunity to expand on other systems. The title really isn't that bad, attention grabbing but not that bad.

I'm trying to bring attention to parts of the game that won't be expanded upon in update 13. That doesn't mean I'm not content with update 13, it just means that there are systems to tackle after update 13 and these are the ones I find most compelling. I don't know if you realize this or not but melee 2.0 has been discussed since the end of 2013. Now that DE won't be pouring so many resources into melee 2.0, they will have the opportunity to expand on other systems. The title really isn't that bad, attention grabbing but not that bad.

i dont dislike you, but the way you went into it was distasteful. when put into context however, i see where you are going and would have had a better thread had you worded it like that.

Consider changing the title because it really sounds like you're angry with DE for not including all this stuff. It is that bad.