Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Things We Need After Update 13

Seanjuju

1. A mastery system that really means something

-Mastery speaks very little to how powerful a weapon is and prime weapons ignore the system altogether. 

-Mastery means no more than being capable of farming Kappa and Kiste.

-Unless there's a weapon you can't have, mastery rank requirements aren't found anywhere, not even the codex. 

-The compelling factors behind the system are swag, variety, and extractors.

2. A better recovery system

-You won't find any incarnation of this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177682-de-i-know-youre-ultra-busy-with-20-but-i-hope-you-wont-forget-this/

-Once you're stun locked, skill means nothing

- Knockdowns aren't measured in degrees; every knockdown is a complete knockdown.

- The parrying stance won't reduce your chance to be knocked down.

-Recovery mods like handspring offer little value as individual mods

3. A better armor system

-Armor values are arbitrary and have no correlation to aesthetic features or speed.

-Armor mitigation only effects damage related to health.

-Elemental resistances are all individual independent armors.

-Armor is purely and extension of effective health

Whats the plan after update 13?

Edit:Topic Name

Edited by Seanjuju

5. No standard charge attack. (Whether that's a good or bad thing remains to be seen.)

=======================

A bit too soon to tell, really : the only things we've been given is that they will rework Valkyr to fit Melee 2.0, Focus system, Proxy War, and possibly Loki Prime about 2-3 months from now.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

2) There are plenty of mods that help with knockdowns on frames that don't already have knockdown immunity.

Individually, those mods aren't worth much and together, they're not worth the slots they take.

Compiling a list of what isn't in the next update?

Chocolate bunnies.

Clever, its actually a list of what I'd like to see after update 13.

Stop being so bitter.

DE has been working their butts off on melee 2.0, that stuff will come later, remember we are still in beta whether you care or not.

If you haven't got patience don't play a game thats in beta.

Didn't say I was bitter.

Didn't say I was bitter.

You come across as very bitter & annoyed that your opinions haven't been acknowledged and implemented in the game so you need to make a thread in GD about it.

If you want to get yourself heard, bang on about it in the Suggestion section of the forum.

Stop being so bitter.

DE has been working their butts off on melee 2.0, that stuff will come later, remember we are still in beta whether you care or not.

If you haven't got patience don't play a game thats in beta.

Quit being bitter? You should know how long the stuff in the OP has plagued warframe.

Individually, those mods aren't worth much and together, they're not worth the slots they take

You can't complain about there being too many knockdowns and then say the mods that reduce knockdowns are "not worth it."

That's like complaining that enemies do too much damage, and shield mods not being worth a spot.