The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Until May 8Th, Grab A Free Copy Of Dead Space On Origin!

Stefe

I'm going to give you my step by step thought process as I read the title.

Until May 8th... - Oh, a time sensitive event? I like time sensitive events, especially when I have enough time to do it!

...Grab a Free Copy Of... - Oooh, Free! Probably something not that great, but hey! It's free! I can get behind that.

...Dead Space... - Dead Space! Eh.. not totally interested in that but hey, it's free! I'll get it and maybe livestream it for friends so they can see me freak out and-

...On Origin! - Nevermind.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'm going to give you my step by step thought process as I read the title.

Until May 8th... - Oh, a time sensitive event? I like time sensitive events, especially when I have enough time to do it!

...Grab a Free Copy Of... - Oooh, Free! Probably something not that great, but hey! It's free! I can get behind that.

...Dead Space... - Dead Space! Eh.. not totally interested in that but hey, it's free! I'll get it and maybe livestream it for friends so they can see me freak out and-

...On Origin! - Nevermind.

My thoughts exactly. Origin is a virus that lets you buy games through it.

I really don't get the hate for Origin. I've had the thing installed since I've played Dead Space 3 and I've never had to butt heads with it.

Same. But at the same time, I prefer Steam over it. Barely have any games on Origin.

I really don't get the hate for Origin. I've had the thing installed since I've played Dead Space 3 and I've never had to butt heads with it.

Can someone explain the hate against origin? Been using it a bit lately and haven't had any issues.

It's a tool of EA.  That alone is reason enough for me.

There are other, more invasive reasons to avoid it like the plague, from what I understand.  But it simply being a tool of EA's is enough for me to never install it.