Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Question And Suggestion

SeargantHaztagazpacho

Unless I'm mistaken, status chance is per shot. Also, the tigris is able to fire one barrel as is. Hold down the attack button, and when you release it, you'll fire the 2nd barrel.

(quoting from WF wiki)

"Boar: Very high status chance (however this is per shot, not per pellet, thus you divide the status chance by the number of pellets to get the per pellet chance, as with all shotguns)"

"Most weapons only fire one pellet per shot, so Multishot will effectively turn them into miniature shotguns. Because every pellet has a chance to proc, increasing multishot will effectively increase the chance of obtaining a status effect."

Edited by Novocrane

Does EACH shot do 200 damage? Or is it altogether?

My idea is to shave down the reload time a little, and split the fire type: Left click allows you to fire one barrel at a time, and right click dumps both.

Each shot does 200 damage, so if you shoot both you get 400 damage total.

Also, having the aim button be the secondary fire seems a bad idea for something like the Tigris, which can use its zoom function to reduce spread.

A reload time reduction though would pretty much fix every problem with the Tigris, which I approve.

The reload is the only thing holding the Tigris from ROFLstomping everything.

The reload time would still be the limiting factor on it killing everything, but as it is it's just too long for a close in weapon. You've got two shots, and then if everything isn't dead you've got a long reload. The Vectis is single fire but has half the reload time and is a freakin' sniper rifle. If the Tigris had a 1 second reload, you'd still be limited by your reloading but you'd be able to lay down DPS worthy of a shotgun.

The reload time would still be the limiting factor on it killing everything, but as it is it's just too long for a close in weapon. You've got two shots, and then if everything isn't dead you've got a long reload. The Vectis is single fire but has half the reload time and is a freakin' sniper rifle. If the Tigris had a 1 second reload, you'd still be limited by your reloading but you'd be able to lay down DPS worthy of a shotgun.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say no to a buff of my favorite weapon.