Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore Question About Primes.

So during Void missions the courrupted are controled by the towers neural sentry. Which uses the golden Orokin control devices on their heads which look a lot like the the golden components on the primes. So my question is what stops the neural sentry from taking control over the prime warframes, and what purpose do they serve on the warframes being controlled by tenno, also if anyone has anymore back stroy on the Ember prime I'd like to know because its codex makes no sense to me.

Forma, the shape-shifting, energy-channeling basic unit of Orokin-tech is gold coloured.

The Orokin designs are elaborate but the basic principle is gold=use of forma in the base design, It's much the same for the Warframes, it's simply the superior Orokin tech breaching the surface of the Prime Warframe. The shapes made are most likely ceremonial rather than functional.

Forma, the shape-shifting, energy-channeling basic unit of Orokin-tech is gold coloured.

The Orokin designs are elaborate but the basic principle is gold=use of forma in the base design, It's much the same for the Warframes, it's simply the superior Orokin tech breaching the surface of the Prime Warframe. The shapes made are most likely ceremonial rather than functional.

O.O What if the melee channeling for Prime warframes looks gold?!