Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Bo Be Made Useful Again In U13?

The_Traitor_Executioner

While it is definitely still too early to know for sure it appeared to me that they turned the Bo-Staff into a light weapon version of the same thing Jat-Kittag does.

But they are removing charge attacks so that amazing jat-kittag charge attack will no longer be unless they managed to shoe horn it into a combo

My my, I love using melee along with gunplay and I consider myself doing quite well with the Bo, but...if that's gonna get buffed then....Mwhehehe, I will be stronger than ever before! My martial arts knowledge from medieval games will serve me well here aswell.

I'm the kind of tenno that runs at the enemy parrying their shots and then proceeds with jump slide attacking planting the staff firmly into their faces.

he even said it was too strong for THAT level

(but hey look at that sexy animation)

but they did say they are bring buffs and what not to alot of melee weapons so

just like everyone else you will have to wait

I didn't watch the entire stream (bits and pieces scattered around) but I kind of assumed that the Bo he was showing off had no mods on it.

I like how people say "If you watch the Devstream", and then make the sweeping claim that the Devs said the Bo is OP.

They said the Bo is OP for that level, which in the case of the level they were playing the moment they said that is Mercury. Which is the planet with the weakest enemies in the game. They mentioned buffing the Bo from its current state because even they acknowledge that the community sees it as the worst melee weapon ingame. But they did not make the Bo OP in the Devstream, they just say that it's OP for Mercury.

Edited by LGear

I like how people say "If you watch the Devstream", and then make the sweeping claim that the Devs said the Bo is OP.

They said the Bo is OP for that level, which in the case of the level they were playing the moment they said that is Mercury. Which is the planet with the weakest enemies in the game. They mentioned buffing the OP from its current state because even they acknowledge that the community sees it as the worst melee weapon ingame.