Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cronus Should Be Available As A Drop Again.

Metronome

Right now you have a 100% chance to get it on your first defeat of Vor, but after that it's completely impossible to acquire. (Considering the fact that the drop rate goes down each time you defeat Vor)

I understand that people were farming Cronus for credits but that doesn't seem reason enough to continue with the impossibility of ever getting it after selling it like I did. I could just as easily farm Seer parts/blue prints as I could have for the Cronus.

I want the Cronus for the mastery and I can't get it because I sold it back before I actually understood how masteries worked.

It's on the marketplace for probably these exact reasons. Although, to be honest, that's not justification enough. I would say have it drop from Lares or whatever that mission off to the side is. People can get the weapon if they miss out on it again, and it's more effort to farm it.

They reduced the drop rate on Cronus because people would just farm Vor and sell the blueprint for credits back when Vor was running around with a prod, now that he's an actual fight now they should roll it back

That was back in u7, when u8 and voids hit our server everyone stopped doing vor for credits.

So this problem is pretty old and havent yet been fixed.

I am in the same position, sold the thing when it was half leveled as i had not worked out if I wanted to spend money on this game yet and I needed the space, but now it is a gaping hole in my mastery collection.