Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choosing Our Potatoes In Alerts

izzatuw

Would anybody like the idea of choosing which potato we want in an alert? How it'll work.

In the end of the mission, the screen will show an option for your reward. If you'd want the gold or blue potato. But you can pick only one just to make things clear and not sounding game breaking.

Would anybody like the idea of choosing which potato we want in an alert? How it'll work.

In the end of the mission, the screen will show an option for your reward. If you'd want the gold or blue potato. But you can pick only one just to make things clear and not sounding game breaking.

Pssh, listen your gonna take what your given and like it. PRAISE BOOBEN. >:D

Pssh, listen your gonna take what your given and like it. PRAISE BOOBEN. >:D

Haha I honestly have no problem but some people need A potato more than B potato. And they'd need to wait another week or a surprise potato to pop up. It'd help resolve their problems

I like this idea. I've missed so many catalysts due to random circumstances, though I'm not blaming DE or anyone for not getting them, and I have an abundance of reactors with no frames to use them on. If I could be given the opportunity to choose which I get, that'd be awesome.

but...but...if you could do this, you wouldn't be forced to spend plat on the one you really need...DE would lose money...never gonna happen

Like I said, you can only pick one of them, and I agree with the Nyx stating only Stream rewards. It's not gamebreaking and if you're not patient for Dev streams than that's not exactly the game's problems, you can spend the 20 P on a potato if you're that eager.