Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Vs Corpus Fps Game

-Krux-

I've mentioned this a few times on other forums, but are any of you familiar with Magicka? It was a co-op game about wizards and magic, and silly things. Eventually, after the success of their co-op game, they took the Magicka game and made it into a competitive, League of Legends style game. It had the same elements and art, and everything really, from the first game; but instead of working together, you worked with some teammates, against another team.

This is what I hope DE does with Warframe. Once they fully develop this game, and can't do much outside of adding new weapons and frames, they should develop a separate game based on competitive play. Use Warframes, and have Corrupted as the minions.

I like your idea, though, of having Grineer VS Corpus. It's still in the same vein, but a little bit different. Maybe they could develop all these ideas, and have the co-op Warframe, a competitive MOBA, and a competitive FPS. That covers everything except for racing and strategy (and you could even argue that mods are a strategy mini-game.)

I guess the main idea is, Warframe is such a unique and interesting universe and aesthetic, that it would be a shame if they didn't eventually apply it to other games.

Why Fps? Why not Tps?

Assets are already in the game.

No mods and no progression system needed.

Infinite respawns. Multiple classes to choose from (Ballista, Trooper, Seeker, etc.).

All out war.

Sounds fun. But only on dedicated servers plz!

PvP below 60 fps is bullS#&$.

Why Fps? Why not Tps?

Assets are already in the game.

No mods and no progression system needed.

Infinite respawns. Multiple classes to choose from (Ballista, Trooper, Seeker, etc.).

All out war.

Sounds fun. But only on dedicated servers plz!

PvP below 60 fps is bullS#&$.

We already have FPS assets in game. <.<

DE-hosted dedicated servers, however, would be a pointless monstrosity.