Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Suggestion.

potensrex

So first off i want to start by saying that i am fully aware he isn't released yet and that i dont know his exact abilities and all. I did however watch the dev stream, hear their general idea of his kit and his roll to play. One simple change they could make (besides that terrible name) would be to make his number four ability spawn tentacles out of his back. Not only would this allow him to move around while serving as his tanky/disruptor roll. He would also be able to do redonkulously awesome stuff like use his number three ability... NOW WITH ADDED ACTUAL SYNERGY!!! (Bob Mays) Anyway, when i see a pirate from the depths warframe will some kraken-esque abilities i think tentacles... not that kind *zips back up* i think of wickedawesomesillywackfresh climbing out of the depths tentacles that will rape your soul. His number four combines directly with his third ability now sprouting two extra tentacles from the puddle and dragging nearby enemies into it making him a mobile fortress of terrifying as fu*@ *end rant*

For realsies i think that would be awesome. lemme know what you guys think. 

Edited by potensrex

Am I the only one that doesn't dislike the name "Hydroid"?

yes.

Hes not copyrighted he was created in 1928 by H.P.lovecraft and is not copyrighted due to no copyright laws in 1928 thats how southpark got to use him and so did DC

I did not know this... ALL HAIL CTHULU!!!!

Hes not copyrighted he was created in 1928 by H.P.lovecraft and is not copyrighted due to no copyright laws in 1928 thats how southpark got to use him and so did DC

Oh you tought me something today. Thanks man.

However, it's better to keep an original name,like no other fiction character had before. If you're talking to people about him, if they directly say "Yeah, that protagonist of Warframe? :D " it's nicer.

Edited by unknow99

It should be Hydros, or Triton, or Poseidon, or Pirite  (Cuz it looks like a Pirate)

There are so many names it could have been, but Hydroid. LOL, what are you guys thinking. Is it a Motorolla DROID or an Android? No. It has a human inside, so Droid is silly.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

It should be Hydros, or Triton, or Poseidon, or Pirite  (Cuz it looks like a Pirate)

There are so many names it could have been, but Hydroid. LOL, what are you guys thinking. Is it a Motorolla DROID or an Android? No. It has a human inside, so Droid is silly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroid_(zoology)

Obviously sea animals are Droid's right?

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

• 2 weeks later...

Tenno aren't humans by the way.