Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honos Solari Custodium Forming Alliance Of Casual Clans! Welcoming All Clan Types!

Arlayn

Honos Solari Custodium
                                                                           (Honor Solar System Guard)

Afraid of being forced to submit to the alliance hive mind? Want respect? Want to be treated equally? Afraid of being kicked out just because not all your members are on all the time? Maybe only a few of them on every month rotating? Maybe your clan goes on vacation together because in real life your all friends?

Well that's what this alliance is for! Those people who worry about the security of their clan in an alliance. Those clans afraid of being forced to give up their independence, and be pushed around. I am not a forceful person, and I carry a deep respect for those in my clan, but I want to open my family to your families. In the form of an alliance our many small families will become one great family. One that respects each others culture, way, and style.

We may not be the most organized, and we get by with what we can because we all have a life. Whether its military, school, business, religion, trying to get through life. Whatever it is you have we also have. I myself am personally a full time college student, and I have people in my clan who are hard working parents, hard working students, and people just getting by just like the rest of you.

If your interested in an alliance where your clan has a secure spot in an alliance that cherishes friendliness, and respect then our alliance is the alliance for you.

Message me on the forums, or try to get a hold of me in game to discuss all plans. I welcome any clan of the shadow, storm, Mountain, Moon, and ghost level into our alliance. As long as you respect, and show a friendly aptitude to your fellow clans we will have no problems.

Please remember we have no time limit for how long you can be gone. Some prior info of how long you estimate to be gone is nice, but your business is your own and we will not pry. Our ONLY rule. Is Respect. Infact friendliness goes a long way, but if you disrespect people that goes pretty deep, and its quite well known. Respect is earned and if you lose it the harder you must work to regain it. This can cause rifts between clans if issues like this spur. We do not need inner alliance drama between clans.

edit: updated to add storm clans.
edit: Updated to add Mountain clans.
edit: updated to add all clan types.

So far these are these are the clans in the alliance:

Shock Lance
Thumos Thanatos
StoneGuard
Lyondiz
Lotus Vanguard
OCN
The Forgotten Of Reach
very aggressive gentlemen
MAGE
Creation
Tenkaku
PowerStrip
N7 Legion

PapaChurrry

Torpid

Fire Ninjas

XoXo

(If I got the name wrong feel free to message me.)
(Mind you we are subject to change on what clan types we may end up inviting so far we have extended our invite criteria to Moons now.)

Edited by Arlayn

Oh god anyone remember this sort of stuff on halo2? just stop these posts it spirals out of control

its more friendly, and family oriented. We are not against the moon, and mountain. We just don't wish to be overshadowed, and Micromanaging with multiple mountain, and moon clans would be a living hell.

edit: oh I see your talking about vanguard. Lotus Vanguard is not affiliated with Vanguard.

(This has changed we now welcome all clan types as we have become more organized, and acclimated to the system)

Edited by Arlayn

well, at the clan level (sorry, not meaning to hijack your alliance thread), the micromanaging doesn't change, as long as the clan is good at micro-managing their members.

its easier with little clans to be taken care of by a clan leader than it is to deal with a Large clan of 500-1000. What if there is a serious issue? Its not like fast food joints where I can shove my complaints where the light don't shine... oh wait it does shine on their regional managers... haha.

Either way the Clan system doesn't have a full blown control system on that level UI built in. Till that happens I wish to avoid this in the mean time.

The Alliance now has Five clans. Thank you fellow clans for joining us. Any other clans willing to join please PM me, or post here. Have a wonderful day.

edit: also we are now accepting mountain clans.

Edited by Arlayn

We are now 9 clans strong, and the Solar Rail is coming soon...

21 hours, and 30 minutes left till we make our move... Join us now, and be apart of one of the first solar rails being put into the Dark Sector.

I'll join your clan our clan name is the N7 legion we have 4 active members and are ready to help when you need us. we are a ghost clan.

wonderful let me log in, and add your clan. I was just out taking my cat to the vet for her yearly check up. Back now so back to bringing in more clans!

edit: its just N7 right? cause N7 legion didn't work. Hopefully I got that right.

edit: nvm N7 with a capital L on legion worked lol... silly me.

Edited by Arlayn