Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Tenno Revolution ( Previously Free Rail Revolution)

H0lt

Pridestaller with ony 2 members I would sugest you join one of the other current alliance clans.

i have a better idea......

i message you aigan until i have atleast 10 members.

how does that sound to you ?

(because i wannna have my own clan ^^)

Edited by Pridestaller

I have a small, but dedicated little clan. About 30 members and we have our Solar Rail. I was actually recommended to join this particular alliance by 'Keiiken'. We have a four story dojo with every room built and 94% of the research completed.

Unfortunately it seems my internet is not strong enough to myself deploy our solar rail before the spot is claimed by someone else, so it may be some time before I have to ask for support.

That said I truly grow tired of every dark sector capable of dropping valuable resources being monopolized by Eclipse and taxed more than we revolted against the British for.

I need every warlord that can be availible when Gabii on Ceres is open to help us grab that rail for the alliance. the name of the game is speed folks speed and spam,

David I will add your clan now.

I appreciate all the efforts made by our warlords trying to take Gabii btu now that that's show we have another mission.

WE MUST DEFEND SECHURA FROM ECLIPSE!

Jaydark i need the size of your clan for the roster.

its a new formed clan with only two active members.Other of my friends will be joining soon.It will be a shadow clan.

Most of us especially are very fond of grinding and stuff.So we can put on a nice effort for you guys while defending the darksectors or when your attacking

Edited by jaydark92

Rails aren't that expensive to begin with, Our little ghost clan funded one from what we had laying around on the first hour. And with free rails up a single person can farm up the resources for one in a few hours if they know what they're doing (nekros, penta, infested defense, it's insane) Anyway, gonna talk it over with the rest of the clan, but I think we'll be interested in joining up if it means more cheap and free rails. Someone's gotta take the fight to Eclipse.

Edit: forgot to mention, warlord of LuftWaffles

Edited by Midnight366366

Looks like a respectable group to join. I hope you have high standards for members to keep, my last alliance leader has appointed those who disregard morality and etiquette as his assistants.

My clan is just a humble shadow clan (semi-casual with hardcore supervision :>) but we are ready to fight for the righteous cause and awol operatives are being kept minimal.

Awaiting discussion...

The only duties I have doled out are deploy attempts and message delivery. There isn't a lot of propriety with me running things as i am often the source of much strangeness and levity myself.

I welcome any clan that agrees with our cause especially one that has a high active member ratio.