Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Customization Slot Or Alternate For Syandana

Etheryon

Hi Tenno!

This time I want to introduce you something, that we could use as an alternative to syandanas or if it wouldnt collide, use additionally. What exactly do I mean? A banner flags for back, similar to those worn in feudal japan by warriors. 

NOTE: not identical to those on pics!

It could be dual:

http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/1366x768/samurai-on-a-white-tiger.jpg

or the single version:

http://static.xs-software.com/help/khanwars/Samurai.png

Why?

We could wear that as a greater emblem of our clans! 

Design. Its sure it would be more in Tenno style, WAY SMALLER, but still similar to original 'wings'. It would be affected by PhysX, so would be moving nicely as we like ;) And for the beginning we w'd have 3 options:

-Single flag with emblems on both sides, classic shape.

-Dual flag, emblems on external sides, classic shape.

-Dual flag, small emblems on external sides, long and thin flags shape.

EDIT: Tenno design might provide a " ) " shape of the 'stick', allowing Tenno to roll etc.

Would you proudly represent your clan? 

What do you think, Tenno?

Sorry for my poor english and if this concept was already mentioned.

Greetings to all of you!

Edited by Etheryon

Eh. Ninjas never wore banners advertising who they worked for. 

Actually, we already wearing our clan emblems on shoulders :P Seems no difference... If we were so strict, we wouldnt run with flame throwers and grenade launchers coz non-ninja style :) so I'd agree with you if it wasnt Warframe

i wouldnt mind more ways to expose clan emblems but wouldnt those flags hinder your parkour abilities? The Tenno roll and move around alot they dont seem very good for that.

Just imagine a Tenno doing some sick wall runs and it just gets stuk somewhere ugh

I like the idea, though I don't know how it will actually look considering it looks good on a samurai due to the consistency in look between their armor and the flag. Also it may affect the third person aspect of it all. I would like to see something along these line but it would need to have many alterations to work, be functional and fit the art design of war frame.

I love the flag idea but kinda hard to roll and stuff with a pole attached to your back. just sayin'

Didnt mention it would be dat high :P short 'stick' then just dangling flag attached to it. No static " - " element. Also, if it would be in tenno style, it could have any shape, not only straight :) However... We can still roll BO! xD

Nice idea, but thoroughly impractical. Considering all of the wallrunning and breakfall rolls that Tenno do on duty, a large flag or large flags would just result in Tenno breaking their neck trying to do acrobatics. The extra weight wouldn't be good either, since they are already carrying three weapons. It can't be easy free-running with all of that equipment.